Thanks Thanks:  4
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fourth Edition

Member Reputation: 352

Default A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fourth Edition

The PMBOK® Guide–Fourth Edition continues the tradition of excellence in project management with a standard that is even easier to understand and implement, with improved consistency and greater clarification.
    What’s new?

* Standard language has been incorporated throughout the document to aid reader understanding.
    * New data flow diagrams clarify inputs and outputs for each process.
    * Greater attention has been placed on how Knowledge Areas integrate in the context of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing process groups.
    * Two new processes are featured: Identify Stakeholders and Collect Requirements.

Start meeting your standards for better project performance.

http://www.4shared.com/office/gllHTQ...4_Edition.html
    A network that does not fail is a fiction

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1118

Default Re: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fourth Edit

do you have another PMBOK? or the latest update edition?
    If this document usefull, then giving some reputations is highly appreciated.

note : see default password

Default Re: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fourth Edit

Fourth Edition is latest http://www.pmi.org/PMBOK-Guide-and-S...Standards.aspx

i will check, i think i have other books.
    If you need i can upload CBT Nuggets course

VIP Member Reputation: 1118

Good, share in here or do you have The Standard for Program Management — Second Edition ?
    If this document usefull, then giving some reputations is highly appreciated.

note : see default password

I have to check, but it seems to me that I don't have