Thanks Thanks:  6
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How to get Activation script from genuine TEMS W995 phone?

Member Reputation: 25

Default How to get Activation script from genuine TEMS W995 phone?

Hi all,

i wanted to know if there's a way to extract the activation script from a TEMS W995 phone, and put it to another W995. I have genuine TEMS Pocket W995 (no scanner) and genuine TEMS W995 Scanner (no pocket). I read in the forums that the script is connected to the IMEI, but wanted to know if there are any updates on the procedures. It would be great if i could take the license from the phones and put it to other W995 phones, using the firmware avaliable on this forum.

thanks a lot for your help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 43

Default Re: How to get Activation script from genuine TEMS W995 phone?

Quote Originally Posted by serbesi View Post
    Hi all,

i wanted to know if there's a way to extract the activation script from a TEMS W995 phone, and put it to another W995. I have genuine TEMS Pocket W995 (no scanner) and genuine TEMS W995 Scanner (no pocket). I read in the forums that the script is connected to the IMEI, but wanted to know if there are any updates on the procedures. It would be great if i could take the license from the phones and put it to other W995 phones, using the firmware avaliable on this forum.

Yes i'm 100% agree with you,
    It will be really great ...but dont want to see such greatness.

This forum is the most valuable resource for rf professionals but @ the same time its destroying the bizness...as e******* found an sp ready to do integration DT wit reporting by 70 usd !!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Hi all,

Yes i'm 100% agree with you,
    It will be really great ...but dont want to see such greatness.

This forum is the most valuable resource for rf professionals but @ the same time its destroying the bizness...as e******* found an sp ready to do integration DT wit reporting by 70 usd !!

VIP Member Reputation: 1106

Hi all,

Hi
    use A2Uploader and got it form tems/POCKET_v4.lic and TVP/POCKET_LOG_UMTS_W995_v1.xml, TEMS_LOG_SC_UMTS_W995_v1.xml, but all of them cannot work with another phone because generated by IMIE
    We can share knowledge to all guy join with Wire Free Alliance.

Many Thank,

Best regards,

TEMS_Engineer

VIP Member Reputation: 1216 husseinmanaf's Avatar

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

its cyphired with algorithim even if you got it and its easy but will not work in any way with out lic ....

BR
    Last edited by husseinmanaf; 2012-06-20 at 11:16 PM
    Thank You So Much For Click helpful or add reputation

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Hi Lesmana,

I'm interested in your service, but how can I contact you?

I’m not a bizness man...better u find some professional available around the forum