Thanks Thanks:  25
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Electrical and Mechanical downtilt effect on pattern performance

Member Reputation: 139

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Default Electrical and Mechanical downtilt effect on pattern performance

Hi, its Very interesting Document describe

(Electrical and Mechanical downtilt effect on pattern performance)

I would appreciate reputation and thanks...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 272

Default Re: Electrical and Mechanical downtilt effect on pattern performance

HI,

it would be nice if you upload it in 4shared or any other server.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Here's the Miniature Slip Rings situation: I am in the process of applying to universtities as i am in my last year of high school. I have one major problem though, I dont Capsule Slip Rings know if i should be applying for mechanical or electrical engineering. therefore i was hoping you guys could give me some tips about what the two courses cover (websites are also helpful)

I am currently leaning more towards mechanical because i like building things and seeing them in action also I have very little experience with electrical, but im concerned that applying for mechanical because i dont know slip rings enough about electrical is a bad idea. PS: the uni's im applying to do not offer electro-mechanical engineering (if thats the right term).

Hi dear LesleyIlic

In my opinion Electrical engineering is better than mechanical engineering, after finishing Electrical engineering college you can apply for several different job in (construction,Factories and communication field),I am finishing general Electrical engineering and now I am working in communication field ...