Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Any experienced iBWAVE user?

Member Reputation: 58

Default Any experienced iBWAVE user?

HI everyone

Just wanted to ask if anyone here is telco RF deployment engineer and uses iBWAVE or similar software for indoor RF(GSM, 3G, LTE etc etc) design?

I am new to this field and part of my job function needs certain level of understanding in indoor antenna placement. If anyone can show me the way how a newbie like me can kickstart learning the software, that would be great. I tried looking for a guide for it but no luck yet.

Very impressed by how they are able to place different kinds of omni and panel antenna to create a perfectly connected indoor space. Wanted to be able to start learning as I'm new to RF.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Any experienced iBWAVE user?

Hello,

You have several options to learn more about the iBwave Design software:
    - if you are a registered user, connect to My iBwave from www.ibwave.com and go to the training section. Watch in particular the training videos numbered part 1 to part 3.
    - we offer also on site or online certification programs (3 levels) to master the software: http://www.ibwave.com/LearningHub/iB...ification.aspx
    - an online user manual is available in the software itself under Help > iBwave Help. We also advise to have a look at the sample files (from Startup Page, Open same project) which will give you a good idea of the capabilities of the software and examples of DAS designs.

Best regards,

iBwave Support

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 233

Default Re: Any experienced iBWAVE user?

My experience:

If you need to generate a very strong report, use IBWave...
    If you need to add a simple snapshot of RF propagation (just put the antenna in the cad and write the EIRP) use Winprop...