Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: View Properties and Sites on 2D view of Aircom 7

Member Reputation: 56

Default View Properties and Sites on 2D view of Aircom 7

hi every one, this might be a silly questions but I'm new to Aircom and I'm having hard time trying to display my imported "Properties" on the 2D view of Enterprise.
    I can place and view "Properties" and "Sites" from the 2d view menus, but when i do "Locate in 2d View" for my imported data from database the map moves to the location but i don't see any thing, I've selected All flags on the view but still no display: just roads, height and clutter files.

Please help me stop beating my head over this...
    What I did was import Properties from .txt files via File>Import>project data>Property Data

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 46

Default Re: View Properties and Sites on 2D view of Aircom 7

Quote Originally Posted by Zalu View Post
    hi every one, this might be a silly questions but I'm new to Aircom and I'm having hard time trying to display my imported "Properties" on the 2D view of Enterprise.
    I can place and view "Properties" and "Sites" from the 2d view menus, but when i do "Locate in 2d View" for my imported data from database the map moves to the location but i don't see any thing, I've selected All flags on the view but still no display: just roads, height and clutter files.

Please help me stop beating my head over this...
    What I did was import Properties from .txt files via File>Import>project data>Property Data
    Hi Bro,
    I think you that, you was wrong the way import database to Asset. AsssetV7 Tool has template convert "Excel to XML" for AssetV7 by format .XML.

Thanks bro, I did what you suggested and still no display.
    the map just moves to the location and that's it no red squares or anything!

Please help, I want to start what really matters I don't want to waste time trying to figure out this silly Display problem.
    Thanks in advance !

I finally figured it out, problem was the way I imported my Geo data. If you happen to have this problem try looking in to your DTM folder for "Index.txt and Projection.txt" files and input the correct settings for your project that mach the information inside these file.

I hope some one will learn from my troubles.

BannedUser Reputation: 17