Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: F1=F2 Startegy - Urgent Answer Needed

Member Reputation: 52

Default Re: F1=F2 Startegy - Urgent Answer Needed

guys, Is any of you using LDR to protect huge RTWP ??? I have non-balanced cells where one is heavily congested in UL and the other is not...
    In this case I dont see any action being taken by LDR..... the config is the same discussed here. F1&F2

Member Reputation: 21

Hi friends,
    I'd like to do some change in our network, I wish to configurate F1 R99 & Speech y F2 HSDPA (cell reserved) vendor Huawei R13. How can I do this configuration, Which command should I use?

thanks for your help

Member Reputation: 532

If you have restricted HSPA/R99/Voice on F1 & HSPA only on F2 then below are some disadvantages:

1) All RRC requests will be on F1 and RTWP/EcNo of F1 will be worse as compared to F2 so coverage of both carries would not be same

2) You would have to make a blind HO from F1 -> F2 for LDR based load balancing for HSPA users

3) While on F2 you would have to frequently perform 2D compressed mode in order to fall back to F1 once HSPA session is over or PS inactivity timers are expired.Coverage of F1 might be worse than F2 due to worst EcNo.

4) HSPA on F1 will degrade EcNo and thus voice quality would also be impacted & MOS values may degrade.For initial network which is not heavily loaded it's better to keep both carries open for all services & use load balacing features amongst them.

Member Reputation: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jenriqp View Post
    Hi friends,
    I'd like to do some change in our network, I wish to configurate F1 R99 & Speech y F2 HSDPA (cell reserved) vendor Huawei R13. How can I do this configuration, Which command should I use?
    thanks for your help
    Below are the parameters you need to play with

1.jpg
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks!

Pass: optimizer

5. Thanks justdream thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 448

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: F1=F2 Startegy - Urgent Answer Needed// HUAWEI 2 carrier service strategy in PPT!

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Imran Rafique View Post
    Hi Experts,

Normally what i have seen different network startegies as

F1 : R99 & Speech
    F2 : HS (Cell reserved)

In contrast to this, if we remove cell reserved from F2 and open both carrier what are the possible benefits and drawbacks? I will really appreciate if you write commets in favour of this strategy.

I need it urgently as we have to answer our customer.

BR//
    Imran
    Dear Friends
    attached document from HUAWEI 3G network having 2 carrier strategy will give you good idea i think.......
    if you like and put good rep, its my good luck
    ................................................................................................................................................
    pass: finetopix
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sonar_bangla; 2012-12-23 at 10:16 PM

7. Thanks kevin_h811 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 114

Quote Originally Posted by jenriqp View Post
    Hi friends,

thanks for your help
    Hi,
    Here is my suggestion if it is still needed..
    You should create 2service groups, first for R99 services, second for HS:
    ADD SPG:SPGID=1, PRIORITYSERVICEFORR99RT=1, PRIORITYSERVICEFORR99NRT=1, PRIORITYSERVICEFOREXTRAB=2, PRIORITYSERVICEFORHSDPA=2, PRIORITYSERVICEFORHSUPA=2;
    ADD SPG:SPGID=2, PRIORITYSERVICEFORR99RT=2, PRIORITYSERVICEFORR99NRT=2, PRIORITYSERVICEFOREXTRAB=1, PRIORITYSERVICEFORHSDPA=1, PRIORITYSERVICEFORHSUPA=1;
    Than assign to the first carrier cells(Х) Service Group 1 and to the second carrier cells(Y) Service Group 2:
    MOD CELLSETUP: CellId=X, SpgId=1;
    MOD CELLSETUP: CellId=Y, SpgId=2;
    Mandatory Directed retry switch should be on for RAB esstablishment:
    SET CORRMALGOSWITCH: DrSwitch=DR_RAB_SING_DRD_SWITCH-1;
    Also activate Directed retry based on service devision and based on measurments:
    SET DRD: ServiceDiffDrdSwitch=ON, BasedOnMeasHRetryDRDSwitch=ON; (RNC level)
    Turn on Cell DRD witch:
    ADD CELLDRD:CELLID=X, SERVICEDIFFDRDSWITCH=ON; (for the 1st carrier cells)

Also I can advise to tune Idle mode selection/reselection parameters to prevent selection of the 2nd carrier cells:
    X-1st carrier cells;
    Y-2nd carrier cells;
    MOD CELLACCESSSTRICT: CELLID=X, IDLECELLBARRED=NOT_BARRED, CONNCELLBARRED=NOT_BARRED;
    MOD CELLACCESSSTRICT: CELLID=Y, IdleIntraFreqReselection=Not_Allowed, IDLETBARRED=D320, ISACCESSCLASS0BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS1BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS2BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS3BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS4BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS5BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS6BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS7BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS8BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS9BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS10BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS11BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS12BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS13BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS14BARRED=BARRED, ISACCESSCLASS15BARRED=BARRED, IDLECELLBARRED= BARRED, CONNCELLBARRED=NOT_BARRED;