Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PS PDP ACT SR and HSDPA PDP ACT SR of 1 cell in NodeB is very low

Member Reputation: 27

Default PS PDP ACT SR and HSDPA PDP ACT SR of 1 cell in NodeB is very low

Dear Expert,

I have a problem with 1 cell in NodeB, as the title, the KPI related PS service is very bad. I check in the counter and found that the
    VS.RAC.R99.Power.Cong counter of this cell is very high. So can you give me the solution to solve it.

Thank you very much.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 27

Default Re: PS PDP ACT SR and HSDPA PDP ACT SR of 1 cell in NodeB is very low

One more thing i found that, Number of PS interactive service RABs requested to establish in the best cell (VS.RAB.AttEstabPS. Inter) is sometime high but cannot setup success at all (the counter VS.RAB.SuccEstabPS. Inter is alway =0) lead to PS PDP ACT SR low.

Can you help me.

Member Reputation: 172

You have several other RAB counters telling you what are the reasons for unsuccessfull attempts, check them as well to find out where the problem comes from.
    Another option is to use LMT trace and check messages inside.

BR
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by phuvuong_uk View Post
    One more thing i found that, Number of PS interactive service RABs requested to establish in the best cell (VS.RAB.AttEstabPS. Inter) is sometime high but cannot setup success at all (the counter VS.RAB.SuccEstabPS. Inter is alway =0) lead to PS PDP ACT SR low.

Can you help me.

Member Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by phuvuong_uk View Post

Can you help me.
    looks like you migh have TX problems. check the other counters agenov is suggesting.
    BR