Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Tems Route Analysis Disable Text Labels

Member Reputation: 269

Default Tems Route Analysis Disable Text Labels

I'm using Tems Route Analysis 10.0.5 to check 3G coverage for a building on a scrambling code by scrambling code basis. My problem is that as I am looking at results for an inbuilding walk, Route Analysis puts text labels against all the values, so I end up seeing a mess of black text against the route. I have tried switching off the show values for the Information Elements under general properties and maps but this hasn't helped. Can someone point me in the right direction please as to how to switch off the text labels regardless of the zoom level?

Many Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 323

Default Re: Tems Route Analysis Disable Text Labels

Send the link to the lofiles and i will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by indoor View Post
    I'm using Tems Route Analysis 10.0.5 to check 3G coverage for a building on a scrambling code by scrambling code basis. My problem is that as I am looking at results for an inbuilding walk, Route Analysis puts text labels against all the values, so I end up seeing a mess of black text against the route. I have tried switching off the show values for the Information Elements under general properties and maps but this hasn't helped. Can someone point me in the right direction please as to how to switch off the text labels regardless of the zoom level?

Many Thanks
    these are my password:

xyz, abc, 123, 1234, def, abcd

try one after the other.

Thanks for your interest
    Pls add rep if find useful