Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Call/HO re-establishment

Member Reputation: 81

Default Call/HO re-establishment

Hi,

we have case where call/HO re-establishment timer is setup till max. 32 seconds which is for DCR KPI givin perfect results, however this is far a way from customer perception where they are due to this fact having silent problem and releasing call on normal way. Specially there is more problem at 2G DCR than at 3G DCR. So question is what can be improved and changed in this case and what is normal/standard call re-establishment timer at network?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default Re: Call/HO re-establishment

Call Reestablishment is normally disbaled in most network as in ours but its a fake method of improving Call drop!

Junior Member Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by kema2103 View Post
    Hi,

we have case where call/HO re-establishment timer is setup till max. 32 seconds which is for DCR KPI givin perfect results, however this is far a way from customer perception where they are due to this fact having silent problem and releasing call on normal way. Specially there is more problem at 2G DCR than at 3G DCR. So question is what can be improved and changed in this case and what is normal/standard call re-establishment timer at network?
    hi kema i agree that call reestablishment is not so good a way to actually control the call drop. May be you should play with the parameter for call drop i.e keep the value of the parameter low say around 24 or 26 to avoid the silent problem and also improve the DCR . Hope you get it i was talking about Nokia paramter try finding something similar in Huawei. Rest i am really sorry if i may be wrong

Thanks for feedback, let us see, that was Nokia parameter not Huawei.

Member Reputation: 389

Try to change timer T200 .. it may help if its tuning fine

Thanks for hint. what will be suggested T200 value?