Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Help Automatic detect k800i with tems

Member Reputation: 222

Default Help Automatic detect k800i with tems

Dear masters,

Help, I cant automatic detect my phone (K800i) to tems 8.0.4. i dont know what is the problem. But if i added the phone it could connect manually and run normally.
    Anyone knows how to detect automatic the phone.

Best Regard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 48

Default Re: Help Automatic detect k800i with tems

you are running on a *****ed version of tems 8.0.4 and there is always limitation [for such versions]..............your ***** might not support to detect k800i automatically

Member Reputation: 838

Quote Originally Posted by abhye_x View Post
    Dear masters,

Help, I cant automatic detect my phone (K800i) to tems 8.0.4. i dont know what is the problem. But if i added the phone it could connect manually and run normally.
    Anyone knows how to detect automatic the phone.

Best Regard
    Maybe you should upgrade your tems version!

Member Reputation: 222

Quote Originally Posted by seedweb View Post
    Maybe you should upgrade your tems version!
    Dear,

Im using windows seven 32b, to what version should i upgrade?

Thanks

Member Reputation: 70

Maybe you need the correct driver for your phone, some time it happen to me, went i was wrong using driver K800 for tems 9 or 10, it not automatically detect and event can't connect to tems 8

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 74

just like dew4noberic said, it might be incorrect driver or improper driver installation.

my suggest is uninstall all of your k800i driver ( open device manager ). and then connect your k800i device ( one by one ) and let your computer install the driver ( it can be automatically or in my experience it should be done manual ). if success, it will be automatically detect by tems.

for no dongle needed version ( i used 8.0.3 ), it will be no problem for connecting devices such as k800i. but, it is a problem when we try to connect modems. and it also can't be used for 3G systems drivetesting, no record for CPICH and ECNO. CMIIW

good luck

Member Reputation: 70

if you need to connect for modem, just used 8.0.4 that for update modem list, not all modem can't connect to tems.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by gesang View Post
    just like dew4noberic said, it might be incorrect driver or improper driver installation.

my suggest is uninstall all of your k800i driver ( open device manager ). and then connect your k800i device ( one by one ) and let your computer install the driver ( it can be automatically or in my experience it should be done manual ). if success, it will be automatically detect by tems.

for no dongle needed version ( i used 8.0.3 ), it will be no problem for connecting devices such as k800i. but, it is a problem when we try to connect modems. and it also can't be used for 3G systems drivetesting, no record for CPICH and ECNO. CMIIW

good luck
    dear friend......................we can see 3G CPICH RSCP and EC/No but can not see other parameters under HSDPA analysis and HSUPA analysis (in most cases) in TI 8.0.3

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itking View Post
    dear friend......................we can see 3G CPICH RSCP and EC/No but can not see other parameters under HSDPA analysis and HSUPA analysis (in most cases) in TI 8.0.3
    your modem may not be supported by TI8.0.3

Senior Member Reputation: 307

You'll have this kind of issues when the device driver is not corresponding to used version of TEMS. My advice - find the UE Driver CD distributed with the version of TEMS you are using, re-install teh phone and try again. If that doesn't work then the ***** doesn't support automatic connect.