Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Radio Network Optimization Guideline

Member Reputation: 116

Thumbs up Radio Network Optimization Guideline

as far as i have seen it is one of the best optimization guide lines to read
    i have searched inside this great website and didnt find it so thought that i can share it

hope it would help you as it has helped me
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BannedUser Reputation: -1

Default Re: Radio Network Optimization Guideline

Can u pls send to my email ckpartor@comium.com or cletuskpartor@yahoo.com

Member Reputation: 244

brother can you description yoir file attachment?

Member Reputation: 51

This doc is for GSM only.

BannedUser Reputation: -1

can u pls send to me ckpartor@comium.com.lr

Quote Originally Posted by Cletus M.Kpartor View Post
    can u pls send to me ckpartor@comium.com.lr
    Dear Cletus M.Kprator

i sent you the the document via email as requested hope you like it

BR
    willqad

Post Re: Radio Network Optimization Guideline

Quote Originally Posted by k_RF View Post
    This doc is for GSM only.
    yes it is only for GSM i Got the WCDMA but it is for huawei and i think it is already available here

Br
    willqad

Quote Originally Posted by plaosan View Post
    brother can you description yoir file attachment?
    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    TU1.UT TUSCOPE AND PURPOSE OF DOCUMENTUT ...................................................................................5
    TU2.UT TUINTRODUCTIONUT ............................................................................................................................5
    TU3.UT TUNEIGHBOUR ANALYSISUT ..............................................................................................................6
    TU3.1UT TUAnalysis of existing neighboursUT ...................................................................................6
    TU3.1.1UT TUFinding non-mutual neighboursUT..........................................................................6
    TU3.1.2UT TUCorrect non-mutual neighboursUT ..........................................................................7
    TU3.1.3UT TUFinding neighbours with same BCCH in source and target cellUT.........................7
    TU3.1.4UT TUDelete or correct neighbours with same BCCH in source and target cellUT ..........7
    TU3.2UT TUAdd Missing NeighboursUT..............................................................................................7
    TU3.3UT TURemove not required neighboursUT................................................................................12
    TU4.UT TUFREQUENCY PLANNINGUT ...........................................................................................................12
    TU4.1UT TUChoose Frequency Planning MethodologyUT ................................................................12
    TU4.2UT TUAnalysis of existing frequency planUT ...........................................................................14
    TU4.3UT TUCreation of a new frequency planUT...............................................................................16
    TU5.UT TUANTENNA HEIGHT, AZIMUTH AND TILT ANALYSISUT ..............................................................18
    TU5.1UT TUIdentify overshooting cells and optimize antenna tilts, heights and azimuthsUT ...........18
    TU6.UT TUANALYSIS OF DRIVE TEST LOGFILESUT ....................................................................................23
    TU6.1UT TUDrive Test MethodologyUT.............................................................................................23
    TU6.2UT TUAnalysis of scanning dataUT ...........................................................................................23
    TU6.3UT TUAnalysis of dedicated mode data (long call)UT ..............................................................25
    TU7.UT TUANALYSIS OF STATISTICSUT .......................................................................................................28
    TU7.1UT TUAnalysis of daily reportsUT.............................................................................................28
    TU8.UT TUBSS PARAMETER SETTINGSUT ...................................................................................................31
    TU8.1UT TUGeneral guidelinesUT ......................................................................................................31
    TU8.2UT TUTaliya default settingsUT.................................................................................................32
    TU9.UT TUCAPACITY PLANNINGUT ...............................................................................................................32
    TU9.1UT TUAveraging of trafficUT ....................................................................................................32
    TU9.2UT TUTCH and SDCCH capacity dimensioningUT ..................................................................32
    TU10.UT TULOCATION AREA DIMENSIONINGUT .......................................................................................33
    TU10.1UT TUCCCH channel configurationsUT ................................................................................33
    TU10.2UT TUPaging Dimensioning GuidelinesUT............................................................................33
    TU10.3UT TUPaging statisticsUT .......................................................................................................34
    TU11.UT TUAPPENDIX AUT ...........................................................................................................................35
    TU11.1UT TUSummary of optimization flowUT ...............................................................................35
    TU11.1.1UT TUNeighboursUT........................................................................................................35
    TU11.1.2UT TUFrequency PlanUT .................................................................................................36
    TU11.1.3UT TUAntenna OptimizationUT.......................................................................................37
    TU11.1.4UT TUDrive TestsUT........................................................................................................37
    TU11.1.5UT TUStatisticsUT............................................................................................................38
    TU11.1.6UT TUBSS ParametersUT ................................................................................................ 38

btw adding reputation is highly appreciated

BR
    Willqad
    Last edited by WILLqad; 2011-09-21 at 01:20 AM