Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sr Manager Projects, Wimax & LTE, Cellular One( Reference :AP),Nigeria

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 269

Default Re: Sr Manager Projects, Wimax & LTE, Cellular One( Reference :AP),Nigeria

If you want to live in Lagos you need to make sure you like hectic places. Way too crazy for my liking. Also with everyone trying to get dash it runs you down.

Member Reputation: 247

Default Re: Sr Manager Projects, Wimax & LTE, Cellular One( Reference :AP),Nigeria

I've been in NIgeria and Lagos environment is not really good. many stuffs are not available locally

Member Reputation: 1068

yes..i agree & i am sure that they will be paying less then 3000$ for such location.

Member Reputation: 304

Quote Originally Posted by MINTO View Post
    yes..i agree & i am sure that they will be paying less then 3000$ for such location.
    Laughs hard....You never know until you are there then you would understand why so many expatriates have refused to leave in-spite of the 'supposedly' chaotic nature of lagos.

Well just so that you know, asides from Iraq and some other troubled areas in the middle east, Nigeria has one of the highest pay (10k dollars and up) depending on your level of experience and of cos bargaining power.

For the life, I wonder where Harryporter stayed cos u'd be housed in the high-brow area called Victoria Island

Well, my experience doesnt measure to what is required else i wouldnt be posting this here

Member Reputation: 247

i stayed in port hartcourt when MTN has big project there... and where kidnapping for expat is always a favorite news..

Member Reputation: 51

what kind of experience, do you need to qualify for this position?