Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks

Member Reputation: 130

Default Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks

hy guys
    i have a document about Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks
    from ieee

Abstract
    This paper examines the open access operation of femtocells within a macrocellular network in which the samespectrum is available to both types of basestation. We examinethe RF performance, particularly the interference levels, andusing a generic 4G wireless protocol show the data rates thatcan be achieved. We present a mechanism to improve the datarate distribution, and consider the impact of changing thedensity of deployed femtocells.

you can download in Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks

please add me a reputation, i need it
    thanks you
    Last edited by suryanasmilingdevil; 2011-06-09 at 05:25 PM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1118

Default Re: Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks

Quote Originally Posted by suryanasmilingdevil View Post
    hy guys
    i have a document about Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks
    from ieee

you can download in Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks

please add me a reputation, i need it
    thanks you
    Other member maybe cann't DL this document, i helping to attach this document.

Abstract—This paper examines the open access operation of femtocells within a macrocellular network in which the same spectrum is available to both types of basestation. We examine the RF performance, particularly the interference levels, and using a generic 4G wireless protocol show the data rates that can be achieved. We present a mechanism to improve the data rate distribution, and consider the impact of changing the density of deployed femtocells.
    Index Terms— Data rate; Femtocells; Macrocell networks; 4G Wireless
    If this document usefull, then giving some reputations is highly appreciated.

note : see default password

Member Reputation: 130

Default Re: Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks

thanks you
    i can't attach file
    i'm sorry