Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: MINI-LINK LH

Member Reputation: 219

Default Re: MINI-LINK LH

Quote Originally Posted by shabeeh View Post
    Dear I have found 4.4fp alex library but ANSI not ETSI and soon I 'll present.

BR

You are the man.

for sure i will give you REP when you upload it or give us a link to it.

thanks in advance,
    spatkad

Member Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by shabeeh View Post
    Dear I have found 4.4fp alex library but ANSI not ETSI and soon I 'll present.

BR
    Please!.
    We will wait for your post.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    What equipment are we talking about here and what do you intend to configure.
    L1 or L2, customer bridge or provider?
    Resilience?
    BW needs?
    Synchronization?
    DCN?
    Hi,
    This is my hardware: AMM 20P, NPU1 C with 3 lan ports( 1 lan and 2 SFP),MMU2 H with XPIC on a 2+0 config using dual polarized antenna
    Bandwith needed : 88 mbps. My problem now is how am i going to transfer the ethernet which will pass through 3 hops.
    Two sites on the center to reach the destination.
    Experts, I really need your help.

///
    Edmar

Member Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by edmar_tubil View Post
    Hi,
    This is my hardware: AMM 20P, NPU1 C with 3 lan ports( 1 lan and 2 SFP),MMU2 H with XPIC on a 2+0 config using dual polarized antenna
    Bandwith needed : 88 mbps. My problem now is how am i going to transfer the ethernet which will pass through 3 hops.
    Two sites on the center to reach the destination.
    Experts, I really need your help.

///
    Edmar
    Are we talking MINI-LINK LH or a MINI-LINK TN system here?
    For TN I would guess that you will have the two repeater hops configured inside the same TN AMM.
    You will the just have to do VLAN config where WAN ports are interconnected with the same VLAN id for L2.
    L1 you just interconnect WAN:s via L1 connection instead.

MINI-LINK LH repeater sites will most likely be configured with two AMM:s that need to be interconnected vis Ethernet cable.

For the remaining L1 or L2 config, just view my previous replies in this thread.

Are we talking MINI-LINK LH or a MINI-LINK TN system here?
    For TN I would guess that you will have the two repeater hops configured inside the same TN AMM.
    You will the just have to do VLAN config where WAN ports are interconnected with the same VLAN id for L2.
    L1 you just interconnect WAN:s via L1 connection instead.

MINI-LINK LH repeater sites will most likely be configured with two AMM:s that need to be interconnected vis Ethernet cable.

For the remaining L1 or L2 config, just view my previous replies in this thread.
    Thanks... Have done that already..My Problem now is, it is not carrying traffic when connected to MPBN(Router).
    Ping end to end using laptop is fine. Lan Tester at a speed of 100 is ok but when using 1000, no tx/rx.

Thanks... Have done that already..My Problem now is, it is not carrying traffic when connected to MPBN(Router).
    Ping end to end using laptop is fine. Lan Tester at a speed of 100 is ok but when using 1000, no tx/rx.
    There are very large number of combinations of settings and configurations possible here and you don't give much to go on.
    But I will try to help you.
    Do you have this problem for all your LAN interfaces, I would guess that 1/11/6 is an electrical interface and you have optical SFP:s in 1/11/4 and 1/11/5, right?

What version of TN are you running?
    And what equipment do you have, is it really LH or is it a TN?

/WG

There are very large number of combinations of settings and configurations possible here and you don't give much to go on.
    But I will try to help you.
    Do you have this problem for all your LAN interfaces, I would guess that 1/11/6 is an electrical interface and you have optical SFP:s in 1/11/4 and 1/11/5, right?

What version of TN are you running?
    And what equipment do you have, is it really LH or is it a TN?

/WG
    Yes,i encounter same problem for all 3 ports. Were using TN ,4.4FP. Am still on the process of trying every combinations and as of now,none of them works.
    I was given the deadline until Monday to fixed everything. God Bless.
    Thanks Man for your time.

///
    EDMAR

Yes,i encounter same problem for all 3 ports. Were using TN ,4.4FP. Am still on the process of trying every combinations and as of now,none of them works.

I was given the deadline until Monday to fixed everything. God Bless.
    Thanks Man for your time.

///
    EDMAR

To help you, I need you to answer my q:s.
    Was I correct in assuming that you use both electrical and optical LAN interfaces?
    Have you changed any thing from default on the interfaces?
    I mean they should be auto-negotiation mode etc. as default.
    What settings on the instrument and router?
    Have you tried fixed mode also on both ends, you should never have auto in on end and fixed in the other on a Ethernet cable link.

To help you, I need you to answer my q:s.
    Was I correct in assuming that you use both electrical and optical LAN interfaces?
    Have you changed any thing from default on the interfaces?
    I mean they should be auto-negotiation mode etc. as default.
    What settings on the instrument and router?
    Have you tried fixed mode also on both ends, you should never have auto in on end and fixed in the other on a Ethernet cable link.
    On the start,i did not touch anything on the default values,but later changed some values to experiment. I have a conversation with the guy incharge of the router. And this is what i was told about,that what ever settings i input will always be transparent on the router.Seems to act like a mirror, which i doubt so,because if that is the case then, we should not be expriencing problems like this. Maybe this guy is just too lazy to act accordingly.
    For the settings,what ever settings on one end is just the same on the other end.
    No alrms are generated on both Lan and Wan interface. All seems to be fine.iT is just that,traffic cant pass though.
    Got to go,hopefully all will be fixed...

Member Reputation: 107

Exclamation Re: MINI-LINK LH

Hello everybody!
    As I see this thread is stacked ...

I heard that on 4.4FP is many bugs in Traffic routing/handling part. So don't think that it's good idea to use it.

P.S. Any explanation's via ICQ or Skype.

BR
    vimcma