Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Modelling and Dimensioning of Mobile Wireless Networks: From GSM to LTE

VIP Member Reputation: 1625

Default Modelling and Dimensioning of Mobile Wireless Networks: From GSM to LTE

Modelling and Dimensioning of Mobile Wireless Networks: From GSM to LTE

odelling and Dimensioning of Mobile Wireless Networks: From GSM to LTE(HF,FSN,FSV)
    Publisher: W il ey | 2011 | ISBN: 0470665866 | PDF | 340 pages | 10.3 MB

This book is a must-read for all network planners and
    other professionals wishing to improve the quality and cost efficiency of 3G and LTE networks
    In this book, the authors address the architecture of the 2/3G network and the Long Term Evolution (LTE) network.
    The book proposes analytical models that make the analysis and dimensioning of the most important interfaces,
    i.e. WCDMA or Iub, possible. Furthermore, the authors include descriptions of fundamental technological issues in 2/3 G networks,
    basic traffic engineering models and frequent examples of the application of analytical models
    in the analysis and dimensioning of the interface of cellular networks.

The specific knowledge included in the content will enable the reader to understand and then to prepare appropriate programming softwares that will allow them to evaluate quality parameters of cellular networks, i.e. blocking probabilities or call losses. Additionally, the book presents models for the analysis and dimensioning of the Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA) radio interface and the Iub interface, both carrying a mixture of Release 99 traffic (R99) and High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) traffic streams. Finally, the analytical models presented in the book can be also used in the process of modeling and optimization of LTE networks.

Key Features:
    * Describes the architecture and the modes of operation of the cellular 2/3/4G systems and the LTE network
    * Covers the traffic theory and engineering within the context of mobile networks
    * Presents original analytical methods that enable their users to dimension selected interfaces of cellular networks
    * Discusses models for the analysis and dimensioning of the Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA)
    radio interface and the Iub interface, both carrying a mixture of Release 99 traffic (R99)
    and High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) traffic streams
    * Includes problems as well as an accompanying website containing solutions,
    software tools and interactive flash animations (Modeling and Dimensioning of Mobile Networks)

This book will be an invaluable guide for professional engineers (radio planning engineers, optimization engineers,
    transmission engineers, core network engineers, Service Management engineers)
    working in the areas of mobile wireless networks technology, not only in optimization process,
    but also in profitability assessment of newly implemented services (i.e. in NPV - Net Present Value analysis), and researchers and scientists.
    Advanced students in the fields of mobile communications networks and systems will also find this book insightful.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting
    Download thutrang88.softarchive.net.0470665866.pdf for free on Filesonic.com
    Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

another basic e-book , is good for reference

Enjoy it , knowledge is free

Koepret
    =======================================
    Please kindly add thanks and my reputation , if you fell useful

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1142

Default Re: Modelling and Dimensioning of Mobile Wireless Networks: From GSM to LTE

thanks for the great book

please re-upload it on Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

because ur (hotfile+fileserve) are dead...and filesonic one is stuck!

thanks
    With any new experience, people try to find the edges and sneak back to the center where it’s comfortable.

VIP Member Reputation: 1625

Default Re: Modelling and Dimensioning of Mobile Wireless Networks: From GSM to LTE

Quote Originally Posted by labviewlover View Post
    thanks for the great book

please re-upload it on Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

because ur (hotfile+fileserve) are dead...and filesonic one is stuck!

thanks
    thanks , for your information , i not check all that link , filesonic is OK
    because my internet connection is very slow , so always error when i am upload in 4share

Please , any volunteer for this ..? please ..

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation: 379

Talking Re: Modelling and Dimensioning of Mobile Wireless Networks: From GSM to LTE