Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cells neighbor list

Member Reputation: 46

Post Cells neighbor list

dear,

can you please tell me if you have a tools or strategy or macro used in order to get cells neighbor list for a new site 3G or for a second carrier WCDMA deployement.

the 2d question: how is the strategy or procedures used for determine border cells.

thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Re: Cells neighbor list

Quote Originally Posted by driss240 View Post
    dear,

can you please tell me if you have a tools or strategy or macro used in order to get cells neighbor list for a new site 3G or for a second carrier WCDMA deployement.

the 2d question: how is the strategy or procedures used for determine border cells.

thanks in advance
    Urgent I need the response
    please help me

Member Reputation: 47

Default Re: Cells neighbor list

Hi,

I don't have any tool or macro to do the neighbor list. You can use mcom and click neighbor addition.
    What we are doing for F2 cell is F2 only add one-way F1 neighbors, F2 will be mutual neighbors with F2. F1 co-sector will be mutual with F2 co-sector e.g. cell 1 mutually added with cell 4.

Basic strategy to define neighbor is define the same direction up to 2nd tier.

Default Re: Cells neighbor list

Quote Originally Posted by rfmcom View Post
    Hi,

I don't have any tool or macro to do the neighbor list. You can use mcom and click neighbor addition.
    What we are doing for F2 cell is F2 only add one-way F1 neighbors, F2 will be mutual neighbors with F2. F1 co-sector will be mutual with F2 co-sector e.g. cell 1 mutually added with cell 4.

Basic strategy to define neighbor is define the same direction up to 2nd tier.
    thank you ,
    I would you like to give me documents about the strategy used by e******* for selected cells neigbor
    regards
    Tahiri driss