Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 3G scanning

Member Reputation: 30

Default 3G scanning

I was doing 3G scanning before with Huawei Prob using Anritsu scanner. It was recording the RSCP and EcIo for three strongest PN codes in given Frequency.

Now the things are changed. Now i am using TEMS investigation 9.0 and Sony e******* Z750i for 3G scanning. I never did scanning before with these tools. I want to know the procedure of doing scanning with TEMS and Z750i. and how to plot the results. I need RSCP and EcIo from this scanning.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 218

Default Re: 3G scanning

Quote Originally Posted by sharyfor2 View Post
    I was doing 3G scanning before with Huawei Prob using Anritsu scanner. It was recording the RSCP and EcIo for three strongest PN codes in given Frequency.

Now the things are changed. Now i am using TEMS investigation 9.0 and Sony e******* Z750i for 3G scanning. I never did scanning before with these tools. I want to know the procedure of doing scanning with TEMS and Z750i. and how to plot the results. I need RSCP and EcIo from this scanning.
    Hi
    for scanning frequencies u need a scanner not a phone
    all what u can do with a phone is to make it in idle mode and get RSSI

Member Reputation: 218

Hi

Member Reputation: 143

Z750i we can use it as a 3G scanner , it is very simple to plot the data.
    i will send you a scanning procedure for tems as soon as i finish my work.

Rgds
    Amin

Member Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Walid Madih View Post
    Hi
    We can do scanning with Sony E******* Z750i, find the attached snap shots of TEMS. I think the only difference will be the strength or level of signal values recorded. with other scanners we use external antennas, which have more Gain then antennas of mobiles.

@ Amin Khan i will be waiting for your response. thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images