Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: WHY AM I NOT BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM THIS SITE ? I AM NEW PLEASE HELP!

Member Reputation: 15

Default WHY AM I NOT BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM THIS SITE ? I AM NEW PLEASE HELP!

Please help me. I am in need of important files that are posted in forums of here. I am new to RF and would love to understand it better.!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 361

Default Re: WHY AM I NOT BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM THIS SITE ? I AM NEW PLEASE HE

Go to Announcements and read forum rules... You will find there all information about credits, reputation etc...
    Only after you make some posts and become member you will be able to have access to download files. Not before that...

Member Reputation: 692

Default Re: WHY AM I NOT BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM THIS SITE ? I AM NEW PLEASE HE

my new friend....

you should read the forum rules...

http://www.finetopix.com/announcemen...mission-8.html

Member Reputation: 289

until you become a Member (not junior member), you can download from new comers section. you still can browse others forum, download from external link, but not from attachment. and you must have enough credit. (1 dl cost you 5 credit)

Member Reputation: 40

We have same case my friend
    I'm junior member also