Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Video Editing Application... FREE

Member Reputation: 88

Post Video Editing Application... FREE

Please find file in this link:

The file is in 7z format; if you don't have a 7z extractor, please download it from the following link:
    for 32bit x86
    for 64bit x64

Enjoy.

-------------------------
    Password: wraise

I need reputation.
    Last edited by dNoB; 2010-12-23 at 12:04 AM Reason: additional application may be needed... added; adding the correct hyper-link.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 128

Default Re: Video Editing Application... FREE

why do u share such an application here? it's irrelevant of RF, telecom, wireless, etc.. please share more useful docs.

Member Reputation: 88

Post Re: Video Editing Application... FREE

Quote Originally Posted by gc_sw View Post
    why do u share such an application here? it's irrelevant of RF, telecom, wireless, etc.. please share more useful docs.

---
    At first, in my humble opinion, it seems to me that the application is not useful... but after further thought, I realized, some people may want to share small video clips (e.g. demo of another software tool in network planning, setting up a drivetest and data collection laptop, configuring a new PC for Actix, etc.) for presentation purposes among their colleagues.

They may want to present only a small section of those videos and the tool that I was refering in the link above may become handy in editing video clips. The file management tool (7z) may be used to compress the drivetest data files before exporting to external drive, then upload to the local drive for post-processing purposes.

Sometimes the application seems irrelevant... but when we think deeper, it may come handy and useful. Hope the application shall become useful.