Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: [HELP] Indoor propagation model tuning tool

Member Reputation: 128

Default [HELP] Indoor propagation model tuning tool

Dear experts,

I want to learn about indoor propagation modelling. I've searched with keywords indoor propagation model calibration/tuning, but no match. There are many threads about outdoor propagation modelling with mentum, aircom, and atoll. So, my questions:

1 - Could you please share some documents or reports of indoor propagation calibration/tuning?
    2 - Could we use software like Atoll, Mentum, or Aircom to calibrate the indoor propagation model? Which one is better?

Any comment will be appreciated..
    Thanks..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: [HELP] Indoor propagation model tuning tool

Ibwave can help you with that:
    Radio Planning Solutions for Profitable in-Building Wireless Networks | iBwave Solutions |
    We use it and it is very good. You can calibrate even the outdoor signal coming in

Member Reputation: 172

Default Re: [HELP] Indoor propagation model tuning tool

Quote Originally Posted by xcatas View Post
    Dear experts,

I want to learn about indoor propagation modelling. I've searched with keywords indoor propagation model calibration/tuning, but no match. There are many threads about outdoor propagation modelling with mentum, aircom, and atoll. So, my questions:

1 - Could you please share some documents or reports of indoor propagation calibration/tuning?
    2 - Could we use software like Atoll, Mentum, or Aircom to calibrate the indoor propagation model? Which one is better?

Any comment will be appreciated..

Thanks..

There is a tool for indoor planning , dsign and propagation modeling called IBWAVE. It is very expensive tool but very good. Earlier it was called Rf-Vu.