Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Formula to evaluate troughput in RND

Member Reputation: 38

Default Formula to evaluate troughput in RND

Dear, friends...
    I'm learning about , how the WCDMA and HSDPA network in provide services to user, and meanwhile I use a dimensioning tool too, named RND from huawei. It's such a smart tool, could calculate and provide, some of output parameter. But I still confused, how to get them, like troughput that was achieved when the HSDPA add to WCDMA, it doesn't included a spesific fomula in the manual book also, so I need your help, perhaps you have some source about that.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 160

Default Re: Formula to evaluate troughput in RND

Quote Originally Posted by saridin View Post
    Dear, friends...
    I'm learning about , how the WCDMA and HSDPA network in provide services to user, and meanwhile I use a dimensioning tool too, named RND from huawei. It's such a smart tool, could calculate and provide, some of output parameter. But I still confused, how to get them, like troughput that was achieved when the HSDPA add to WCDMA, it doesn't included a spesific fomula in the manual book also, so I need your help, perhaps you have some source about that.
    Hi Saradin, would be helpful if you specify which type of dimensioning are you doing? capacity or coverage? thanks

Member Reputation: 38

Default Re: Formula to evaluate troughput in RND

Quote Originally Posted by yoronjo View Post
    Hi Saradin, would be helpful if you specify which type of dimensioning are you doing? capacity or coverage? thanks
    capacity dimensioning, to calculate Iub interface troughput in the Node B
    Last edited by saridin; 2010-10-05 at 01:48 PM