Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: a question about radio planning software

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default a question about radio planning software

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for radio planning software that supports LTE. A few monts ago i was able to download Mentum Planet with license but i lost it. Now i can't find any proper planning software with ******** here... I need it for my master thesis and it's quite urgent. Can anyone give me some kind of advice? Or pm me with links to where i can download it? Please, help...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BannedUser Reputation: 245

Default Re: a question about radio planning software

Quote Originally Posted by rukyk View Post
    Hi, everyone. I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for radio planning software that supports LTE. A few monts ago i was able to download Mentum Planet with license but i lost it. Now i can't find any proper planning software with ******** here... I need it for my master thesis and it's quite urgent. Can anyone give me some kind of advice? Or pm me with links to where i can download it? Please, help...
    If needed just for some sort of presentation, then you will be good with Documentation only, no need for real software

BannedUser Reputation: 970

Default Re: a question about radio planning software

Quote Originally Posted by rukyk View Post
    Atoll, Aircom and more are available in this forum.