The link is dead..pls re-upload

Member Reputation: 98

Default Re: LTE Training course

Link Dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please re upload that

thanks

Member Reputation: 505

Buddy, are you really following the forum rules regarding PASSWORDS???

Or maybe it is time we fix this forum as it is becoming a minority protected forum whose members need a copy of the IEEE Communications magazine among other freebies!!!

ADMIN: State the rules for passwords clearly and make sure they are followed!!!Take out all REPUTATION and ALL THANKS!

Take out the stupidity and install responsibility........................................

THE LINK IS DEAD and somebody got LOTS of REPUTATION and even more THANKS witha password!!!
    Last edited by ncinta; 2011-04-20 at 10:14 AM

Member Reputation: 471

hi,

can you please provide the link again??

Member Reputation: 112

Question Re: LTE Training course

If anybody has downloaded the files request you to upload the same..

BRs
    CT

Member Reputation: 243

Hi to all ,

Sorry to all those who sent me PM and had to wait for password as i was travelling and on vacation. I have sent the password to all of them now , please check your PM .

All those who are asking for password in the Post itself , please read my post again . It is written clearly that you should PM me for the password and you will get one . no need for thanks and reputation before you like the post itself . In fact i have 400 mails in my inbox to prove that all those sent me PM have got the password from me.

Advise to people like " Ncinta" do not jump and post your NON SENSE Message without first reading the post itself . check the date and Time of the post.This post was made before the forum rules to make password public started . If you have some brain you would understand that previously that was the rule to send password by PM but alas it may not reach that level of yours . Your most of the post are made of nonsense stuff just like that instead of something construictive .Why didn't you shared the password yourself when you also had one from me .

Also to those who are writing that Link is dead , they should know link is not active forever , at some point of time it will be dead . I do not own the files anymore so all those who have recieved the PM from me and have the files can repost and reupload .

Br

Member Reputation: 167

Quote Originally Posted by magedsalhah View Post
    Hi to all ,

Sorry to all those who sent me PM and had to wait for password as i was travelling and on vacation. I have sent the password to all of them now , please check your PM .

All those who are asking for password in the Post itself , please read my post again . It is written clearly that you should PM me for the password and you will get one . no need for thanks and reputation before you like the post itself . In fact i have 400 mails in my inbox to prove that all those sent me PM have got the password from me.

Advise to people like " Ncinta" do not jump and post your NON SENSE Message without first reading the post itself . check the date and Time of the post.This post was made before the forum rules to make password public started . If you have some brain you would understand that previously that was the rule to send password by PM but alas it may not reach that level of yours . Your most of the post are made of nonsense stuff just like that instead of something construictive .Why didn't you shared the password yourself when you also had one from me .

Also to those who are writing that Link is dead , they should know link is not active forever , at some point of time it will be dead . I do not own the files anymore so all those who have recieved the PM from me and have the files can repost and reupload .

Br
    Hi could you please reupload? The link is dead. Thanks in advance.

Member Reputation: 1068

Quote Originally Posted by magedsalhah View Post
    Hi to all ,

Br
    I have not recived PM from you for this post....
    & also plz dont write words like "nonsense"...every contribution done by any memeber is good for all..& its for you also..i will like to say thank you for your post

if possible anybody can reupload this link

Thanks