Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: How to analyze uplinkdownlink report(Huawei)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 86

Default How to analyze uplinkdownlink report(Huawei)

Dear All ,

I am uploaded one uplinkdownlink report of huawei ,can one explain how to analyze it.http://rapidshare.com/files/40227259...e_NBH.rar.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rajmeena06 View Post
    Dear All ,

I am uploaded one uplinkdownlink report of huawei ,can one explain how to analyze it.http://rapidshare.com/files/40227259...e_NBH.rar.html
    exported from M2000

Default yes

Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    exported from M2000
    Yes KAMY sir.

Default Somebudy Help

Hello Huawei genious plz solve my probleum its urgent.

Default Help Huawei Experts

Hello Huawei Experts,

Please Tell mE HOW analyze UPlinkDownlink Balance in Huawei ,I have attached link(Below Post) also of Report plz revert me same with Process.My Mail id is enggraj06@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation: 502

Quote Originally Posted by rajmeena06 View Post
    Hello Huawei Experts,

Please Tell mE HOW analyze UPlinkDownlink Balance in Huawei ,I have attached link(Below Post) also of Report plz revert me same with Process.My Mail id is enggraj06@gmail.com
    i can not open any way if this is Uplink-and-Downlink Balance Measurement per TRX you got from M2000 you have 11 range from 1 to 11 if you see that you MR from 6 to 1 is higher than 6 to 11 you have problem in Downlink if the MR is higher from 6 to 11 than from 6 to 1 it means you have Uplink .
    BR
    RF

Default Thanks

[QUOTE=RF engineer;89728]i can not open any way if this is Uplink-and-Downlink Balance Measurement per TRX you got from M2000 you have 11 range from 1 to 11 if you see that you MR from 6 to 1 is higher than 6 to 11 you have problem in Downlink if the MR is higher from 6 to 11 than from 6 to 1 it means you have Uplink .
    BR
    RF[/QUOTE

Thanks sir,

well i understand little bit ,plz put formula in my excel sheet which i uploaded fresh .wating for ur response.http://rapidshare.com/files/40252644...e_NBH.rar.html

Senior Member Reputation: 502

[QUOTE=rajmeena06;89775]
    Quote Originally Posted by RF engineer View Post
    i can not open any way if this is Uplink-and-Downlink Balance Measurement per TRX you got from M2000 you have 11 range from 1 to 11 if you see that you MR from 6 to 1 is higher than 6 to 11 you have problem in Downlink if the MR is higher from 6 to 11 than from 6 to 1 it means you have Uplink .
    BR
    RF[/QUOTE

Thanks sir,

well i understand little bit ,plz put formula in my excel sheet which i uploaded fresh .wating for ur response.http://rapidshare.com/files/40252644...e_NBH.rar.html
    The formula is
    Downlink Receive Level - Uplink Receive Level - Parameter X
    and
    The parameter X is calculated as follows:
    If Uplink and downlink balance traffic measurement optimization switch is disabled, the value of parameter X is the difference between the MS Sensitivity and the BTS Sensitivity.
    If Uplink and downlink balance traffic measurement optimization switch is enabled and no TMA is configured, the value of parameter X is "MS Sensitivity - BTS Sensitivity + Diversity Gain".
    If Uplink and downlink balance traffic measurement optimization switch is enabled and a TMA is configured, the value of parameter X is "MS Sensitivity - BTS Sensitivity + (△ Loss + △ Sensitivity) + Diversity Gain".
    BR
    RF

Can you put this formula in excel which i have added.bcz its confusing me.

Member Reputation: 67

Default Re: Thanks

[QUOTE=rajmeena06;89775]
    Quote Originally Posted by RF engineer View Post
    BR
    RF[/QUOTE

Thanks sir,

This Nice way in Huawei and very simple and simpler than nsn..