Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Assignment & immediate Assignment

Senior Member Reputation: 491

Default Assignment & immediate Assignment

Experts,

could you please help me to know the difference between (Immediate) Assignments Success/ Failure & Assignments Success/ Failure

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 502

Quote Originally Posted by justdream View Post
    Experts,

could you please help me to know the difference between (Immediate) Assignments Success/ Failure & Assignments Success/ Failure

Thanks in advance
    immediate assignment start from initiation of call ( at call setup) which already you reserved SDCCH and assignment start after immediate which means you reserve TCH.
    BR
    RF

Senior Member Reputation: 491

thanks a lot expert,
    kindly, can you also tell me what's the meaning of Immediate Assignment No Seiz?

what's meaning by No Seiz?

Member Reputation: 201

Quote Originally Posted by justdream View Post
    thanks a lot expert,
    kindly, can you also tell me what's the meaning of Immediate Assignment No Seiz?

what's meaning by No Seiz?
    We already discussed this issues few times.
    Please, refer to this thread http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=8009
    Just to remind, Immediate Command initiated every time when BTS receiving the valid cause on Random Access channel.
    Random Access procedure sometimes initiating what called Phantom RACH process (refer to mentioned thread).
    Immediate Assignment with No Seizure means that was received Random Access with valid cause value, BTS reserved SDCCH channel for seizure, but no one arrived there...as you may see there are two possible things may cause it:
    1. Phantom RACH - already discussed
    2. It may be that accessing mobile did not receive Immediate Assignment Command which is send on AGCH channel.
    The second item should be investigated....some possible reasons can be unbalanced DL and UL (where UL has better conditions), Interference in BCCH channel, Low signal strength....