PDA

View Full Version : CANDI

jasan
2010-05-26, 05:34 PM
Dears,
I have CANDI (Capacity and Node Dimensioning Tools) v8.3 AND I will share it in rapidshare if you wants. It contain 13 or more excel sheet approximately. It dimension MSC Server, MGw, STP,SS7, HLR, and ...........
And if any one have user guide you can share it to 4Shared.com
Add rep And Thanks in order to upload it.

miro
2010-05-26, 05:49 PM
ithis tool is very great.... please share brother

miro
2010-05-26, 08:12 PM
please friends give jasan credit for his share....

i dont think you will regret it.... its a very nice tool....

i am sending this post to bring the post up again...

bassem_16
2010-05-26, 09:54 PM
@ miro,

Dont you think its just a weird action to say I will share it once you give me credit first ?
Why people should give credit for something isnt there ? credit for what exactly ?

kamy
2010-05-27, 11:02 AM
he asked me to buy it if i like! if people receive the same message after adding reps please state your words.
BRs,
kamy

boo3000boo
2010-05-27, 01:15 PM
Dears,
I have CANDI (Capacity and Node Dimensioning Tools) v8.3 AND I will share it in rapidshare if you wants. It contain 13 or more excel sheet approximately. It dimension MSC Server, MGw, STP,SS7, HLR, and ...........

share the tool, and for sure youll get reps and thnx. :D

miro
2010-05-27, 02:12 PM
hi friends,

i hope to see the tool soon....

i think jasan is willing to share it.....

roloramos
2010-05-28, 04:24 AM
I Hope to have this tool as soon as possible...

jasan
2010-05-28, 05:02 AM
Dear,i have it ok.
CANDI is EXCEL software . it containe 13 excel sheet. This sheet is input, output, msc, mgw, sig, stp, hlr, fnr, .......................etc.
this tool specify E*******.
and i will share it when i have high rep and thank or i will share it with dense password and i will not send any pass. the two way is the same. So add thank and rep then i will share it without pass.
i will insert image for severl sheet to prove it have it as soon as.
BR

@ miro,

Dont you think its just a weird action to say I will share it once you give me credit first ?
Why people should give credit for something isnt there ? credit for what exactly ?

miro
2010-05-28, 06:46 AM
thanks alot jasan,

please share it with password.... and send the password for the people that say thanks and add rep.....

untill now isaid thanks twice and added rep.... please share with us :(

zee86
2010-05-28, 08:58 AM
Dears,

now you have alot thx/rep share it
ppl will add more rep/thx when they will see the link

saridin
2010-05-28, 01:42 PM
Dear TS,

You should upload it soon buddy, we all here just waiting at your proof. talking about your rep. it was increased anyway.., and don't be worry, it will keep like that, when you do it already.

keep sharing to another.. :)

miro
2010-05-29, 10:01 PM
bother jasan...

we still waiting for the tool....

please dont keep us waiting....

justdream
2010-05-29, 10:20 PM
what does it mean? :mad:

we have agreed before:

post your file/doc
we will download it and give you reputation if it worth
this is the best scenario
the second one:
post your file with password protection and snapshots about the content and send password for people who give you reputation

jasan
2010-05-29, 10:27 PM
thanks miro

thanks alot jasan,

please share it with password.... and send the password for the people that say thanks and add rep.....

untill now isaid thanks twice and added rep.... please share with us :(

asifhaider919
2010-05-29, 10:34 PM
Dear,i have it ok.
CANDI is EXCEL software . it containe 13 excel sheet. This sheet is input, output, msc, mgw, sig, stp, hlr, fnr, .......................etc.
this tool specify E*******.
and i will share it when i have high rep and thank or i will share it with dense password and i will not send any pass. the two way is the same. So add thank and rep then i will share it without pass.
i will insert image for severl sheet to prove it have it as soon as.
BR

:mad::mad::mad:

Dear Admin./Mods this user needs to be banned!!! See the snapshot of this overall contribution and way of communicating in this forum. this is not a way of getting reputation. haven't seen anyone with such a silly and pathetic approach of collecting reputation. grow up buddy!! be professional not a jerk!
(by the way why is his reputation power =3:o)

saridin
2010-05-30, 02:04 AM
I think that the admin should impose a new rule such as punishment to whom like this TS and to discipline threads.., to avoid a case like this either.

bassem_16
2010-05-31, 06:04 AM
@ asif

his rep power is 3 because he joined 2 years ago, every year passing his rep power increases by 1 , so he started by 1 (which you already have after some posts and time in the forum) then 2 rep power for 2 years then total 3 rep power ;)

Anyway I believe this thread should be closed and these posts should be reported to the moderator or the administrator

kamy
2010-05-31, 12:42 PM
@ asif

Anyway I believe this thread should be closed and these posts should be reported to the moderator or the administrator

I absolutely agree with you.
dear Admin, please help!

roloramos
2011-05-10, 09:44 PM
Where is the tool??

:o