PDA

View Full Version : Question of Sony Ericcson w995 in TEMS Investigation !!!!

optimplanner
2010-05-19, 09:34 AM
Hello friends i need help in one issue, this terminal Sony Ericcsson W995a can be used in scanner mode, i mean with this phone i can measurement pilot pollution and Ec/Io like pc-tel scanners???

What is the diference of buy this terminal or buy an wcdma Scanner that cost a lot of money???

Have other choose to measument pilot pollution and Ec/Io without wcdma scanner?

Thanks a lot friends i need all your help, because this is a very important for my work :D!!!!

cdmahn
2010-05-19, 10:30 AM
Hello friends i need help in one issue, this terminal Sony Ericcsson W995a can be used in scanner mode, i mean with this phone i can measurement pilot pollution and Ec/Io like pc-tel scanners???

What is the diference of buy this terminal or buy an wcdma Scanner that cost a lot of money???

Have other choose to measument pilot pollution and Ec/Io without wcdma scanner?

Thanks a lot friends i need all your help, because this is a very important for my work :D!!!!

Bro, you can see related information from attached page from TEMS 10 user manuals.

You see PCTel can be used for RSSI scanning and spectrum analysis, so can support engineers to find out the interference sources more easily. Moreover, not given in TEMS documents, the external scanners (eg PCTel) can support much more scanning rate, so the results should be more useful.

However, for most of our attention about RSCP and EcIo, the SE handset scanning capability should be very useful.

@All: we need more information about scanning features. Please share your knowledge and experiences.

optimplanner
2010-05-19, 11:33 AM
Thanks cdmahn

I have this question for optimization interference for the other nodes b of same network not for the external sources, I need the pc-tel scanners ?

cdmahn
2010-05-19, 11:20 PM
Pls find the full version of TEMS 10.0.5 user manuals.

optimplanner
2010-05-20, 02:23 AM
thanks a lor cdman very usefull doc for me !!!!:D

paboya
2010-05-20, 04:31 PM
@ cdmahn,

great enlighment for us
arigato
:)