PDA

View Full Version : Nokia-GSM-KPI ANALYSIS-Reason & Solutions

wipeoutaustralia
2010-05-07, 01:00 AM
Hi All,
Those who already became GSM RNO specially for Nokia Network, you used to ND Report to support analysis and try to find solution based on particularly values on each ND. But sometimes, we lose detail of which ND exactly is (happened on me....:p). And those who will be or being RNO of other vendor now, this file gonna be your important tutorial.
So, these presentation is being STEPPING STONE of every problem you find in KPI problem based on daily basis monitoring. Such as what is TCHDrop, Reason and what Troubleshoot you should do.

As usual, write down your name in reps and add thanks, so i can deliver the password via PM.

Go Green Mate!

wipeoutaustralia
2010-05-07, 02:33 AM
Please send me the pass via PM, check my thanks 2 u :)

Already sent, check your PM :)

OptimiNSN
2010-05-07, 08:49 AM
Good Material

Add a file that explains NETWORK DOCTOR reports, It No have Password

iwanelits
2010-05-10, 12:09 PM
Hi All,
Those who already became GSM RNO specially for Nokia Network, you used to ND Report to support analysis and try to find solution based on particularly values on each ND. But sometimes, we lose detail of which ND exactly is (happened on me....:p). And those who will be or being RNO of other vendor now, this file gonna be your important tutorial.
So, these presentation is being STEPPING STONE of every problem you find in KPI problem based on daily basis monitoring. Such as what is TCHDrop, Reason and what Troubleshoot you should do.

As usual, write down your name in reps and add thanks, so i can deliver the password via PM.

Go Green Mate!

Dear All Friends,
On behalf of wipeoutaustralia, please use this password to open the file:

pass: land-down-under

Wipeoutaustralia will be back with most valuable training and course of optimization! :D:D

amitbutola
2010-05-10, 02:00 PM
Thank u very much

thiepvt
2010-05-11, 08:34 PM
Thank u very much
Hi bro, I can not download this ducment, So Could you Pls send for me link download this document?, thans
My Email:thiepvt@gmail.com

oldie
2010-05-13, 06:12 PM
For those who cannot download directly or who are short of credits:
hssp://rapidshare.com/files/386768524/Nokia-GSM-KPI_ANALYSIS-Reason___Solutions.rar.html

Use the pswd given by iwanelits

fahmi
2011-02-11, 07:47 PM
Hi All,

Go Green Mate!
I can not download this document .
plzz send it to me fhouuma@gmail.com
many thkss

dipshep
2011-02-21, 08:34 PM
Hi All,

Go Green Mate!

Arul Prakash.M
I need this report plz send me the url

dipshep
2011-02-23, 02:03 PM
Hi All,

Go Green Mate!
Hi how to download this one.......

deepak.painuli
2011-03-11, 05:16 PM
Hi All,

Go Green Mate!
deepak.painuli

e mail :- deepak.painuli@gmail.com

shup7
2011-03-15, 08:21 PM
Hi All,

Go Green Mate!

Dear Friend
Thank you for your big DOC.
Please give me a pass..

malik.xlcens
2011-03-22, 11:08 PM
could u pls give me 4shared link or mail me at malik.xclens@gmail.com.
i would greatly thankful to u.

Arlind
2011-07-06, 10:42 PM
Is there any material regarding specific clear codes for BSC.
Also it would be appreciated if you can provide some specific materials regarding different threshold values for these clear codes for different call phases (signaling, ring and speech)
thanks in advance

ASAP
2011-12-22, 07:57 PM
thanks again, how can I download it please?

ASAP
2011-12-23, 12:26 AM
Hi
m.mghirbi12@gmail.com

mirtunjay_1975
2012-02-18, 10:57 PM
Hi, please share it on mail i am unable to download it
my id mirtunjay_s@yahoo.com reputation advance

paali
2012-02-19, 02:31 AM
how can I download it please?

farahani
2012-02-19, 10:49 PM
you can use the NED.

inam_qau
2012-03-27, 05:52 PM
Thanks for your sharing , password plz?

lihanbok
2012-03-28, 12:42 AM
you copy this link for new tab:hssp://rapidshare.com/files/386768524/Nokia-GSM-KPI_ANALYSIS-Reason___Solutions.rar.html . Change hssp to http. Now you can download it!