PDA

View Full Version : WIMAX ALL VENDORS

MINTO
2010-04-24, 02:22 AM
Dear All,
kindly post your all queries related to major 4 Wimax vendors..Huawei,samsung,zte,alvarion..will try to give answers or we will all try

badalghotra
2010-04-24, 01:12 PM
Dear bro

we are using huawei's BTS

problems coming with these BTS are :

1. after integration when we check the downloading speed .. its coming very nice..

but as the time forwards.. like if we check after 1 week.. speed comes very less....

this is not for one site but this issue is cuming in almost every site..

2. handover and mobility testing is not working in huawei's bts

zeuscane
2010-04-24, 04:18 PM
Here quite much list of WiMax Vendors List

www.wimaxnetworking.blogspot.com (http://www.wimaxnetworking.blogspot.com/)

zeuscane

MINTO
2010-04-24, 09:51 PM
Dear bro

we are using huawei's BTS

problems coming with these BTS are :

1. after integration when we check the downloading speed .. its coming very nice..

but as the time forwards.. like if we check after 1 week.. speed comes very less....

this is not for one site but this issue is cuming in almost every site..

2. handover and mobility testing is not working in huawei's bts
Hi Bro,Actually i was saying about the docs(i have not started in optimization..)will request to other members who are working in wimax to give answer

planner
2010-05-06, 11:38 PM
I will start optimizing a mobile WiMAX network where ZTE is the main vendor but equipments of ******** and Alcatel-Lucent are also in use. The customer will give us the KPIs and we need to optimize the whole network. But, as I have talked with industry people they have siad that WiMAX optimization process is very much different from those of GSM and 3G. Can you guys help?

Would really appreciate it.

faisalusuf
2010-05-07, 04:31 AM
Dear this is a major problem with huawei system. Well my finding is that most of the performance suffering is due to uplink interference due to this PER increases in uplink and downlink both. check the user RF stats for close analysis.....