PDA

View Full Version : passwords for all my posts

kamy
2010-04-14, 02:16 AM
dear all,
At the first stage, because of gathering reps to become a member, I have set password for attached files, but now i feel it is my wrong. If someone feel the docs are useful he/she should add the reps as the good way for "thank" and pressing Thank button is a encouragement and motivation for the contributed one for next threads. I enclosed here the passwords of all my posts.
Hope people enjoy in sharing to enrich knowledge and experience through this wonderful forum.
from now on, my password is uniden , just for protected purposes only (from people who are not members of this forum)
Thanks for all.

@junior members
try to post some thing useful. The responses are fair.

adnansid
2010-10-18, 01:55 AM
Does not have password for WCDMA Handset Test Process - Qualcomm University. Deafault password does not work as well. Thanks.

kamy
2010-10-18, 02:03 AM
Does not have password for WCDMA Handset Test Process - Qualcomm University. Deafault password does not work as well. Thanks.

pw for this file is qualcomm

coursekec
2010-10-18, 11:50 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing the password at last....................

ncinta
2010-10-18, 07:26 PM
Hello Kamy,

Is there any particular reason you charge people for sharing the passwords, which is the new policy by the way?
Why don't you take a deep breath and post your passwords in the appropriate thread as we all did?
One was not enough so go ahead and post all them, nice and easy as the song goes (the one with tina and ike down the river ..)

kamy
2010-10-18, 07:38 PM
Hello Kamy,

Is there any particular reason you charge people for sharing the passwords, which is the new policy by the way?
Why don't you take a deep breath and post your passwords in the appropriate thread as we all did?
One was not enough so go ahead and post all them, nice and easy as the song goes (the one with tina and ike down the river ..)

i want to filter the people who really need my docs not for all members