PDA

View Full Version : SDCCH Dimensioning Wizard

turkzon
2010-04-13, 05:02 AM
Hi ;

I think this document is very useful and you can understand SDCCH Dimensioning clearly.

good presentation.

enjoy it.

for psw please send PM to me.and also ı am waiting your reps, ı want to be normal member:(

thanks

paboya
2010-04-13, 11:59 AM
i will lose my 5 credit and wait ur PM for Password..
Need to be considered to be downloaded
:D

I just wanna say THANX
for ur sharing spirit

Hi ;

I think this document is very useful and you can understand SDCCH Dimensioning clearly.

good presentation.

enjoy it.

for psw please send PM to me.and also ı am waiting your reps, ı want to be normal member:(

thanks

Lesmana
2010-04-13, 01:37 PM
Hi ;

good presentation.

enjoy it.

thanks

IF ITS REALLY HELPFUL FOR THE MEMBERS, DEFINITELY THEY WILL THANK YOU....AND WILL INCREASE UR REP......FOR MY CASE I ALREADY LOST MY INTEREST TO READ THE DOC.....AS I HAVE TO DL IT NOW, THEN SEND U PM....THANKS...ADD REPP...THE U WILL SEND PASS...BLAAAA...BLAAA..BLAAA..

SEE THE RESULT..................ALREADY MORE THAN 25 PEOPLE VISITED UR THREAD...BUT STILL NO THANKS.......!!!!!

turkzon
2010-04-13, 01:59 PM
IF ITS REALLY HELPFUL FOR THE MEMBERS, DEFINITELY THEY WILL THANK YOU....AND WILL INCREASE UR REP......FOR MY CASE I ALREADY LOST MY INTEREST TO READ THE DOC.....AS I HAVE TO DL IT NOW, THEN SEND U PM....THANKS...ADD REPP...THE U WILL SEND PASS...BLAAAA...BLAAA..BLAAA..

SEE THE RESULT..................ALREADY MORE THAN 25 PEOPLE VISITED UR THREAD...BUT STILL NO THANKS.......!!!!!

whats your problem man?
did you send me pm?
2 guys send me pm for this subject and ı replied their messages asap.
please follow the same way, ı didnt receive any message from you?is it difficult to send it?
and also its clear that if you interested in that topic please dont write like above:(

Friends who download and open it and like it:) ,please send thanks here and such kind of guys can see...

thanks in advice

paboya
2010-04-19, 12:03 PM
cooling down Bro...
Here is for sharing kind
not to find enemy..

So please understand one each other is important
Check the forum is not our duty
many activity in real world must be taken..

peace

whats your problem man?
did you send me pm?
2 guys send me pm for this subject and ı replied their messages asap.
please follow the same way, ı didnt receive any message from you?is it difficult to send it?
and also its clear that if you interested in that topic please dont write like above:(

Friends who download and open it and like it:) ,please send thanks here and such kind of guys can see...

thanks in advice

jakarta11
2010-05-11, 08:28 PM
Hi,
I couldn't download these documentations, please could you resend to my email: alixukl11@gmail.com (alixukl11@gmail.com), thanks a lot,,,,

paboya
2010-05-11, 08:36 PM
U need more credit to download file here...

Share usefull thing then people give u THANX
and automaticcally increase ur CREADIT and REP..

Or make a posting and u get 1 credit...

Hi,
I couldn't download these documentations, please could you resend to my email: alixukl11@gmail.com (alixukl11@gmail.com), thanks a lot,,,,

chiku
2010-05-12, 12:09 AM
y really good stuff to download

arfcn
2010-05-12, 04:55 PM
pm me the pwd please.
BR,
arfcn