PDA

View Full Version : HSUPA problem

kadir
2010-03-30, 04:52 PM
Hi all;

I need help again:)

here is the case;

when we try to hsupa supported modem, i can not see over 380Kbps UL speed. One of the our customer wants to make live broadcast from his channel, but because of the low data rate, he can not do it very well, i mean, when he makes the high quality broadcast, the broadcast is freezing. when we decrease the bitrate at that time, the broadcast quality is not sufficient.

we took a trace from the RNC, and it is in the attachment.

i am waiting your help friends.

P.S.: In the trace, there are RRC RB SETUP message and if you check the contents of this message, below message is coming in different RRC RB SETUP,
-0------ ................................servingEDCH-RL-indicator:FALSE

-------1 ................................servingEDCH-RL-indicator:TRUE

onlygod
2010-03-30, 04:57 PM
384UL looks to me that it's on R99, not HSUPA.

kadir
2010-03-30, 05:31 PM
384UL looks to me that it's on R99, not HSUPA.

yes it seems to be, but when i check the all hsupa feature and config, all of them are ok

onlygod
2010-03-30, 06:55 PM
If HSUPA is working, then check uplink noise and if he is the only user on that cell. Are you uploading to an FTP or something like that, could it be that the server you upload to can not handle higher throughput?

kadir
2010-03-30, 11:14 PM
If HSUPA is working, then check uplink noise and if he is the only user on that cell. Are you uploading to an FTP or something like that, could it be that the server you upload to can not handle higher throughput?

there are no UL noise everything is fine and actually we try to make livebroadcast with high rate on hsupa service but we can not, i can see only about 250 kbps. We didnt do FTP UL test.

kadir
2010-03-30, 11:16 PM
it seems, HSUPA doesnt work, but we i check the system config everythig is ok. Is there any diffirent parameter about hsupa that effects the activation.

onlygod
2010-03-31, 02:48 AM
Has it ever worked on this particular cell? you need to see if it is a problem in the network, or the test user.

There are many things that could be wrong, you should go through and check all parameters and possibly licenses? Are there other cells in the network that work?

kadir
2010-03-31, 02:35 PM
Has it ever worked on this particular cell? you need to see if it is a problem in the network, or the test user.

There are many things that could be wrong, you should go through and check all parameters and possibly licenses? Are there other cells in the network that work?

this is same for whole network, i have already check licence and related parameters there is no problem about that. maybe the problem is on the config. of the transmıssion side?

onlygod
2010-03-31, 02:49 PM
This is what I'm thinking as well, is HSUPA set to use AAL2 class C or D?

kadir
2010-03-31, 04:16 PM
This is what I'm thinking as well, is HSUPA set to use AAL2 class C or D?

how can i check the C or D. For ATM, for the user plane we are using AAL2PATH for HSPA

onlygod
2010-03-31, 11:35 PM
Yes, you use AAL2, but which QoS Class?
I'm pretty sure transport bearer QoS class is set to default, but you need to check that your transport has the required virtual path set correctly.

alisipra
2010-04-01, 02:35 AM
Hi all;

I need help again:)

here is the case;

when we try to hsupa supported modem, i can not see over 380Kbps UL speed. One of the our customer wants to make live broadcast from his channel, but because of the low data rate, he can not do it very well, i mean, when he makes the high quality broadcast, the broadcast is freezing. when we decrease the bitrate at that time, the broadcast quality is not sufficient.

we took a trace from the RNC, and it is in the attachment.

i am waiting your help friends.

P.S.: In the trace, there are RRC RB SETUP message and if you check the contents of this message, below message is coming in different RRC RB SETUP,
-0------ ................................servingEDCH-RL-indicator:FALSE

-------1 ................................servingEDCH-RL-indicator:TRUE

i dont know

jakarta11
2010-05-11, 09:38 PM
Hi,
I couldn't download these documentations, please could you send by email: alixukl11@gmail.com (alixukl11@gmail.com), thanks a lot......