PDA

View Full Version : E******* BSC Synchronization help needed

cocola
2010-03-25, 02:51 PM
Hi . Could any one tell me, how to find out which dip that BSC can get the clock synchronization signal ? I only know that our BSC get the clock signal from SDIP. But how can we find which dips in the SDIP send the clock synchronization signal to SDIP???? Here is my problem:

CLOCK-REFERENCE STATE

REF STATE BLS
0ETM2,MS-0 UPD
0ETM2,MS-1 EX

Please help me. Thanks alot. :L

cocola
2010-03-27, 08:43 AM
No one help me. :confused:

glen
2010-05-15, 08:36 PM
Hi . Could any one tell me, how to find out which dip that BSC can get the clock synchronization signal ? I only know that our BSC get the clock signal from SDIP. But how can we find which dips in the SDIP send the clock synchronization signal to SDIP???? Here is my problem:

CLOCK-REFERENCE STATE

REF STATE BLS
0ETM2,MS-0 UPD
0ETM2,MS-1 EX

first you have to locate the 0STM card one cable is going from this STM board to CLM-890 board that is your case. We are not connecting any cable to any dip it’s from STM board to CLM-890 clk board if you need External clk then it's different

zee86
2010-05-23, 08:34 AM

CLOCK-REFERENCE STATE

REF STATE BLS
0ETM2,MS-0 UPD
0ETM2,MS-1 EX

0ETM2,MS-1 EX means its working fine with the protection card of 0STM= first STM of that BSC

zee86
2010-05-25, 11:10 AM

CLOCK-REFERENCE STATE

REF STATE BLS
0ETM2,MS-0 UPD
0ETM2,MS-1 EX

bro your MS-1 is activated
that means you sync clock had some problem
or your in MS-0 there was some problem occur
but now you can switch back the EX to MS-0
by blocking the MS-1

roloramos
2010-05-28, 01:54 PM