PDA

View Full Version : Quick Guide to UMTS Drive Testing with TEMS Investigation

filDim
2010-03-11, 12:24 AM
E******* document

hassen
2010-03-11, 02:40 AM
hi
rep are added for you ,so could you share pw.

br hassen

zeuscane
2010-03-11, 02:55 AM
Hi hassen,
see this post
http://www.finetopix.com/showpost.php?p=71768&postcount=9

Enjoy
zeuscane

hi
rep are added for you ,so could you share pw.

br hassen

arnb
2010-03-11, 02:59 AM
thanks for the share

regards
arnb:(

justdream
2010-03-11, 04:38 AM
E******* document
thanks a lot, can you just tell me how to create cellfile gives me two different beamwidth size as shown in your doc

punto
2010-03-11, 05:44 AM
@justdream

Hi, this is I believe just opened .tab file , or 2 MapInfo, .tab format files overlapped with same coordinates , azimuths and beamwidth, but different radius of sector ... created previously with some other tool for sectorisation visualisation, like ... MakeSectors or similar ... never forget, you can open different .tab files , also in all drive test tools, to make sites/sectors presented nicer, dependent to technology or frequency band used on a site location ...

-in short words , answer would be ... NOT A CEL FILE .. import some file you regularly use for MapInfo ... P:)

p.s. it can also be a regular cel file opened, and also opened this only one .tab file preformated with sectors, to notice sites easier, due to bigger symbol on a map ....

hassen
2010-03-11, 06:04 AM
Hi hassen,
see this post
http://www.finetopix.com/showpost.php?p=71768&postcount=9

Enjoy
zeuscane
Hi bro

Thank you for information my super friend,by the way how was your sojourn last week on the moon!!!
best regard
hassen

justdream
2010-03-11, 06:32 AM
@justdream

Hi, this is I believe just opened .tab file , or 2 MapInfo, .tab format files overlapped with same coordinates , azimuths and beamwidth, but different radius of sector ... created previously with some other tool for sectorisation visualisation, like ... MakeSectors or similar ... never forget, you can open different .tab files , also in all drive test tools, to make sites/sectors presented nicer, dependent to technology or frequency band used on a site location ...

-in short words , answer would be ... NOT A CEL FILE .. import some file you regularly use for MapInfo ... P:)

p.s. it can also be a regular cel file opened, and also opened this only one .tab file preformated with sectors, to notice sites easier, due to bigger symbol on a map ....

Thanks but I don't agree
because the continus blue line and disconnected red lines just shown in TEMS in case of cellfile

People kindly advise :hug:

filDim
2010-03-11, 06:39 AM
thanks a lot, can you just tell me how to create cellfile gives me two different beamwidth size as shown in your doc

Build a spreadsheet with all your sites, including coordinates, azimuth (orientation), beamwidth and add a column for radius.

Have different beamwidth and radius for different co-located layers. You could make the radius a function of the height to have a visual representation of the size of the site.

You can then use a tool like SiteSee2.3.mbx, posted in some other thread in this forum and and build your sites tab

filDim
2010-03-11, 07:00 AM
Thanks but I don't agree
because the continus blue line and disconnected red lines just shown in TEMS in case of cellfile

Actually, punta_arbe is right. In this case is just a .cel file overlayed on a geoset (MapInfo) map where the sectors are slightly bigger (if you notice, the neighbors line -solid blue and discontinued red for serving and monitored- are drawn only to the sectors in the .cel (smaller) layer.

You cannot display different beamwidths and sizes with a traditional .cel file. Maybe with the .xml format

punto
2010-03-11, 07:38 AM
@justdream

Correct answer was ... under p.s.

Cel file loaded in TEMS Inv. shows small radius signs of sectors, serving sector connected with blu and dotted red line for serv.and monitored cells , and they are visible as extended cel file is loaded with basic cell data and neighbor list data, so ... justdream - you were right about it :) ... and overlayer is surely opened .tab file as preformated bts info file using any of plugins for sectorisation in MapInfo, we use daily ... many of them are shared in forum ...

Bigger radius is used for not to have too big glasses :eek: after long hours looking at the TEMS and other tools :cool:

I think we all helped to demistify it ... Enjoy :)

ivyleague
2010-03-20, 06:44 AM
E******* document

May I download this please....

thanks

mulham_kh
2010-03-20, 10:49 AM
Hi
Thanks is added
PLease send me the Password
Thanks

filDim
2010-03-25, 05:16 AM
Hey guys,

There is a sticky thread started by "administrator" where the default passwords for a lot of posters in this forum are out in the open, which I think is a fantastic idea, but maybe not too many members are aware of its existence. Let's spread the word:

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=7611

You'll find the password for this and other postings there.

Just leave thanks and add reputation afterwards if you like the material

egydental
2010-04-08, 08:40 PM
THANKS ALOT MY FRIENDS

tlgklc
2010-05-03, 06:58 PM
Thanks but I don't agree

You should add another cell theme to the "cell layer" layer with a different radius.

Theme settings -> Cell layer -> Add theme

trainee10
2010-05-04, 01:25 AM
can you share the password at krasub2@yahoo.com

i add rep and thank you

tlgklc
2010-05-04, 02:09 AM
pw= "Wire Free"

harry
2010-05-08, 11:33 AM
E******* document

Plz send the password of the doc
Thanks!

ahmad1969
2010-05-10, 07:38 PM
Hi friend,

can you givem access to :

Quick Guide to UMTS Drive Testing with TEMS Investigation
and the PW. thanks

Ahmad

zeinabmsalem
2010-05-25, 09:25 PM
hiii
thank you
please the password eng hossen :)

zee86
2010-05-25, 09:35 PM
E******* document

plz can you send the pass in PM

nofelet
2010-07-28, 05:35 AM
Thanks man, really good guide.

uel888
2010-11-06, 09:17 PM
Good doc. If you have LTE drive test using TEMS kindly share :-)

loihut
2010-11-07, 01:00 AM
E******* document

Thanks for your Docs. Pls also share Logfile of DT LTE if you have.