PDA

View Full Version : Pathloss 4 & 5 issues

bassem_16
2010-02-19, 06:21 PM
Hello all,

I noticed lot of open discussion about these softwares which are important to a large amount of us here, several solutions were offered though lot of them isnt working for the time being

1- Pathloss 4

Some links are available on the web for it like the following:

http://www.filestube.com/75bf729155ebb3ca03ea/go.html
unfortunately, when you try to apply the medicine file to make it work, all the modules are greyed out and also you will not be able to make the recent maintenance updates available

The best solution I can see around is to provide the OWL52F.DLL and Passive.bin file for a complete version of pathloss (interference and coverage included) with the HDD serial used when creating the passive.bin (Volume serial, File System)

And then use the volume serial changer in the attachements to change the serial of the HDD volume to match the one used to create the passive.bin

2- Pathloss 5

There is an open thread here having the pathloss file download links, unfortunately its password protected and no one knows the password :(, nevertheless another link is available for download but its without activation serial and instruction and how to activate

Requests:
1-Can anyone provide passive.bin for pathloss 4 with his volume serial (Go to run and type --> cmd /C vol & pause <--) and file system (NTFS, FAT)

2- Anyone has details about pathloss 5 activation as well

Thanks a lot

shishio
2010-02-19, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=bassem_16;69462]Hello all,

I noticed lot of open discussion about these softwares which are important to a large amount of us here, several solutions were offered though lot of them isnt working for the time being

1- Pathloss 4

Some links are available on the web for it like the following:

http://www.filestube.com/75bf729155ebb3ca03ea/go.html
unfortunately, when you try to apply the medicine file to make it work, all the modules are greyed out and also you will not be able to make the recent maintenance updates available

The best solution I can see around is to provide the OWL52F.DLL and Passive.bin file for a complete version of pathloss (interference and coverage included) with the HDD serial used when creating the passive.bin (Volume serial, File System)

And then use the volume serial changer in the attachements to change the serial of the HDD volume to match the one used to create the passive.bin

2- Pathloss 5

There is an open thread here having the pathloss file download links, unfortunately its password protected and no one knows the password :(, nevertheless another link is available for download but its without activation serial and instruction and how to activate

Requests:
1-Can anyone provide passive.bin for pathloss 4 with his volume serial (Go to run and type --> cmd /C vol & pause <--) and file system (NTFS, FAT)

2- Anyone has details about pathloss 5 activation as well

Thanks a lot[/

pl4 solution in this link, do not forget thanks and rep
shishio
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?p=69464#post69464

bassem_16
2010-02-19, 08:58 PM
Hello Shishio,

First, Thanks for your reply, I tried your suggestion and its working but its not the full pathloss, its without coverage or interference :(

You can check the attachement (thanks for femox), its having the files needed for having full pathloss but the problem is its giving an error message when you first open pathloss, you can of course press ok and continue using the program without problems.

The thing is that you cannot apply new maintenance version of pathloss otherwise you will be asked to initialize the software

BR
Bassem

bassem_16
2010-03-14, 03:33 AM
Hello all,

Pathloss 4 medicine is now available ;)

its including only interference not radio coverage :) but I believe this will be enough for most of us

Anyway you can find it attached here,you must Follow exactly the instructions

Password: FineTopix

kwadayi
2010-03-14, 04:05 AM
Thanks for this. will give it a go.