PDA

View Full Version : E// CLI Command

freakturd06
2024-02-21, 02:27 PM
Hi E// Experts,
Can help me share LTE CLI command to dump cell neigbours with HO success counts. I will need to define 5G neigbours and I want LTE existing Nbrs as a reference.
Thanks

kvf
2024-02-21, 11:04 PM
Hi E// Experts,
Can help me share LTE CLI command to dump cell neigbours with HO success counts. I will need to define 5G neigbours and I want LTE existing Nbrs as a reference.
Thanks

LTE CLI command for example:
pmx EUtranCellFDD=yourCell pmHoExeSuccLteIntraF$ -m 2
pmx EUtranCellFDD=yourCell pmHoExeSuccLteInterF$ -m 2

-m 2 =2h, 8ROPs(15min)

pmHoExeSuccLteIntraF
The number of successful intra LTE intra frequency handovers.
Scanner: Primary
Condition: UE CONTEXT RELEASE COMMAND received in the source eNodeB from the MME with the cause Handover Triggered (S1 handover)
or
UE CONTEXT RELEASE received in the source eNodeB from the target eNodeB (X2 handover)
or
Internal eNodeB trigger (corresponding to UE CONTEXT RELEASE) received when the UE has changed cell during an intra eNodeB handover.
Counter type: CC/SUM
Counter is reset after measurement period: Yes
Counter category:
Type: KPI, Area: Mobility, Scenario: Handover Success Rate
Type: KPI, Area: Mobility, Scenario: Mobility Success Rate
Type: Traffic, Area: Mobility, Scenario: Intra-Frequency Handover

pmHoExeSuccLteInterF
The number of successful outgoing intra LTE inter frequency handovers.
Scanner: Primary
Condition: UE CONTEXT RELEASE COMMAND received in the source eNodeB from the MME with the cause Handover Triggered (S1 handover)
or
UE CONTEXT RELEASE received in the source eNodeB from the target eNodeB (X2 handover)
or
Internal eNodeB trigger (corresponding to UE CONTEXT RELEASE) received when the UE has changed cell during an intra eNodeB handover.
Counter type: CC/SUM
Counter is reset after measurement period: Yes
Counter category:
Type: KPI, Area: Mobility, Scenario: Handover Success Rate
Type: KPI, Area: Mobility, Scenario: Mobility Success Rate
Type: Traffic, Area: Mobility, Scenario: Inter-Frequency Handover

freakturd06
2024-02-24, 01:06 PM
Thanks kvf,

So if I want for 1 week duration total HO counts per neighbour, what will be -m xx? should I calculate the value as 24x7?

The new 5G sites will be co-loc with existing 4G and I need to rank the existing LTE Nbrs in terms of no. of HO counts as well as distance with reference to the new 5G site.

Thank you.