PDA

View Full Version : MapInfo tutorial for beginners

wolverine
2009-09-02, 09:21 PM
For all the forum members who want to learn how to use MapInfo there are some very good tutorials online at..

hxxp://tutorials.mapinfo.com/tutorials/Index.htm

All you need is to provide some personal details which are not checked, so you can put anything down.

If you want to record them for offline use check out the freeware/GPL program "Camstudio". Just google it.

ghassen
2009-09-02, 10:00 PM
For all the forum members who want to learn how to use MapInfo there are some very good tutorials online at..

All you need is to provide some personal details which are not checked, so you can put anything down.

If you want to record them for offline use check out the freeware/GPL program "Camstudio". Just google it.

i have a suggestion here :
can someone put a map for using it with map info and to improve our skills

hungnv87
2010-03-29, 07:47 PM

I already added rep to you. Please send me pass. My mail: hungnv@skytelecom.vn. Thanks!

moya
2010-04-05, 03:07 AM
Gents,

Here is the sample data for the tutorial: hxxp://gw.vtrenz.net/?NYEWEN5YSB

Feel free to add to my reputation if you find this post helpful.

Best regards.