PDA

View Full Version : Question Digital DTM maps for Uzbekistan and England

vasili_koslov
2023-06-20, 05:05 PM
Hello everyone,
i need digital dtm maps for Uzbekistan and England like height, clutter etc..

Can you help for this?

Thanks

zeuscane
2023-06-20, 10:33 PM
ATDI have 20m Uzbekistan DTM and Clutter
http://data.atdi-group.com/cartography/Uzbekistan.zip

and 10m Uk DTM Clutter and building

http://data.atdi-group.com/cartography/UK_10m.zip
regards
zeuscane

vasili_koslov
2023-06-20, 11:32 PM
Thanks friend for sharing. Just question is how to convert rgo, ege format to atoll format?

slava121
2023-06-21, 02:47 PM
Hi!
Conversion can be done with Global Mapper + plugin ATDI Global Maper.
BR

Thanks friend for sharing. Just question is how to convert rgo, ege format to atoll format?

vasili_koslov
2023-06-22, 12:00 AM
Thanks bro. I have found ATDI global mapper 16+ ATDI plug in in group. Unfortunately it gives error " the version of file is too recent", when I open atdi maps in plug in. Do you have new version plugin? Or can you convert above maps to atoll format for me?

vasili_koslov
2023-06-22, 12:03 AM
Or any universal format as tiff, gis? Will be glad for your support

slava121
2023-06-22, 12:55 AM
you carefully read the post ATDI plug for global mapper.
The ATDI plug even works with the latest global mapper.
The conversion takes a long time.
it all depends on the capabilities of your PC. conversion time depends on the volume of the converted file.

Thanks bro. I have found ATDI global mapper 16+ ATDI plug in in group. Unfortunately it gives error " the version of file is too recent", when I open atdi maps in plug in. Do you have new version plugin? Or can you convert above maps to atoll format for me?

vivainter
2023-06-22, 03:11 AM
another solution is import maps in new format on project with recent version of ATDI program ans save the ptoject select old version

vasili_koslov
2023-06-22, 03:57 AM
Hi, unfortunately I don't have ATDI program, I have only atdi global mapper plugin. If you have ATDI program, can you do it for me?

vasili_koslov
2023-06-22, 03:59 AM
Hi friend, ATDI plugin works in PC, just problem is plugin says these files is new version map files and can not import them.

vivainter
2023-06-24, 01:43 AM
as Wrote below:
1_ save files in new atdi version
2_ Launch ATDI program import files on point 1 and save project and filed on old version
3_ launch globalmapper with new OLD file ATDI and translate file on ATOLL format

vasili_koslov
2023-06-24, 05:27 AM
Thanks bro but i dont have ATDI program. I found only ATDI global mapper plugin in group. And maps provided me by zeuscane in above message. So i can not follow your steps. If you can do for me if you have ATDI program, i will be glad