PDA

View Full Version : Question 2G TCH drop E// problem

TelecomEng1983
2023-03-27, 08:04 PM
Dear engineers,
I have a 2G cell TCH drop problem en E// technology for which I tried several optimizations that didn’t work: the scenario is that the cell is in dense urban area so I limited the TA => abmaxTA, maxTA, TALim and increased rLinkT/rLinkUp and I also accelerated/decelerated some neighbor relations based on their pertinence ==> the TCH drop didn’t decrease (slightly better but still degraded)
The main causes of the drops are Low SS UL & DL
I checked the HW, VSWR, ICMBand, RET and there is no TMA installed in the site ==> there is no HW issue or Interference issue
The BA List is ok, the neighbor list is ok, 3g and 4g co-sector cells are ok (no RSSi problem and no vswr peoblem)
Waiting for your suggestions how to reduce the TCH drop rate, please receive my gratitude
Best rgards.

macro
2023-03-28, 03:30 PM
Dear engineers,
I have a 2G cell TCH drop problem en E// technology for which I tried several optimizations that didn’t work: the scenario is that the cell is in dense urban area so I limited the TA => abmaxTA, maxTA, TALim and increased rLinkT/rLinkUp and I also accelerated/decelerated some neighbor relations based on their pertinence ==> the TCH drop didn’t decrease (slightly better but still degraded)
The main causes of the drops are Low SS UL & DL
I checked the HW, VSWR, ICMBand, RET and there is no TMA installed in the site ==> there is no HW issue or Interference issue
The BA List is ok, the neighbor list is ok, 3g and 4g co-sector cells are ok (no RSSi problem and no vswr peoblem)
Waiting for your suggestions how to reduce the TCH drop rate, please receive my gratitude
Best rgards.

Hi, i hawe same in Huawei network, when set maxTA. So, i advice you not use settings of software TA. Better change handover parameters and make higher downtilt of antenna to get smaller TA