PDA

View Full Version : Question E// LTE cell has no mobility

TelecomEng1983
2023-03-10, 09:40 PM
Dear engineers,
I have an issue that i can’t resolve which is that my E// lte cell performs no mibility at all since 3 days now
I checked the Intra lte hadover feature state and it’s activated, i also checked the termpointtomme and termpointtoenb and both are ok
I checked the changes in the network during this period and there is no relative change
I’m out of ideas if you can help that would be awesome guys!
Many thanks in advance

electron
2023-03-13, 04:03 AM
Dear engineers,
I have an issue that i can’t resolve which is that my E// lte cell performs no mibility at all since 3 days now
I checked the Intra lte hadover feature state and it’s activated, i also checked the termpointtomme and termpointtoenb and both are ok
I checked the changes in the network during this period and there is no relative change
Many thanks in advance

Hi

disable ANR , delete all the relations, activate ANR let al the relation to be recreated

B
R

TelecomEng1983
2023-03-17, 03:09 AM
Hello, thank you for your rely, I’ve already reset ANR ==> no change

auto_art
2023-03-18, 06:09 AM
is it intra enb not happening or inter enb?

Dear engineers,
Many thanks in advance

TelecomEng1983
2023-03-27, 06:22 PM
Hello,
It’s inter enodeb