PDA

View Full Version : Atoll Model Calibration

mahdi
2022-07-06, 01:09 PM
Hi friends
I faced problem with model calibration in atoll by DT data. calibration is done but atoll considered a big loss for different clutter classes so the output of calibration is not acceptable. after calibration max coverage is only 300m! I double checked the DT data and that is correct. is there any parameter that I should define or consider before calibration? all steps done based on atoll guide. I used Atoll ver. 3.3.2.11 with med.
any help would be appreciated.

slava121
2022-07-07, 12:50 AM
HI!
What technology did you test TD? What frequency is used for your technology? What distribution model did you calibrate?

mahdi
2022-07-07, 01:45 AM
Thanks for your reply
I'm trying to calibrate model for LTE B7 using SPM.

slava121
2022-07-07, 03:15 AM
Ok. Look at the mail.

macro
2022-07-07, 04:45 AM
Hi friends
I faced problem with model calibration in atoll by DT data. calibration is done but atoll considered a big loss for different clutter classes so the output of calibration is not acceptable. after calibration max coverage is only 300m! I double checked the DT data and that is correct. is there any parameter that I should define or consider before calibration? all steps done based on atoll guide. I used Atoll ver. 3.3.2.11 with med.
any help would be appreciated.
What resolution of map you use?

mahdi
2022-07-07, 01:45 PM
What resolution of map you use?

the resolution is 20m

macro
2022-07-12, 04:45 AM
the resolution is 20m

I think because of high resolution you have a problem, because via calibration for example two different points of CW (different by clutters in real life) lie in the same clutter on map

joaoo
2022-07-12, 06:03 AM
Assuming that you have a drivetest with RSRP, did you extract the CW from the DT and calibrate after with that? If I remember well the manual was not very explicit how to do some steps.
Some people calibrate the model tunning directly with the imported DT as a CW. It will give you a completely different thing.

slava121
2022-07-12, 02:03 PM
In Atoll-3-3-2-Model-Calibration-Guide (you can download the manual here: ) the procedure for calibrating the propagation model is described in sufficient detail. But, in reality, after calibrating the model and performing a coverage calculation, there is a noticeable difference between the real DT measurements and the calculated ones. I was unable to match.

mahdi
2022-07-13, 02:55 AM
In Atoll-3-3-2-Model-Calibration-Guide (you can download the manual here: ) the procedure for calibrating the propagation model is described in sufficient detail. But, in reality, after calibrating the model and performing a coverage calculation, there is a noticeable difference between the real DT measurements and the calculated ones. I was unable to match.

Thanks for all comments specially my friend @salva121
I found the problem. it was because of main project file. when I imported all sites in new project everything work fine.

slava121
2022-07-13, 03:29 AM
I sent you your project on Skype. Look!

Thanks for all comments specially my friend @salva121
I found the problem. it was because of main project file. when I imported all sites in new project everything work fine.