PDA

View Full Version : Question How many logifle can TDD import at the same time ?

bluep
2022-05-18, 05:59 PM
Dear bro
I saw that 16 logfiles can be imported at the same time in TDD
But another voice said that the no of logfile depends on CPU core/logical threads. If you have strong CPU with more than 16 cores -- can import more logfiles at the same time .
Is it right ? Due to I have 40 core CPUs 80 threads but only can import 16 logs at the same time

djcad
2022-05-19, 12:54 AM
Dear bro
I saw that 16 logfiles can be imported at the same time in TDD
But another voice said that the no of logfile depends on CPU core/logical threads. If you have strong CPU with more than 16 cores -- can import more logfiles at the same time .
Is it right ? Due to I have 40 core CPUs 80 threads but only can import 16 logs at the same time

With basic TEMS Discovery Professional license it's 4 logfiles at same time.
Then you can purchase a license to add more "threads", I think 8 is max for TDD

In Enterprise edition it's up to which license you purchase.

bluep
2022-05-19, 11:36 AM
Tks bro, I saw 16 is max , but my friend said that if you have more core CPU -- more logfile can be imported
In real, I have 40 core CPUs, but only 16 files can be imported at the same time

With basic TEMS Discovery Professional license it's 4 logfiles at same time.
Then you can purchase a license to add more "threads", I think 8 is max for TDD

In Enterprise edition it's up to which license you purchase.

djcad
2022-05-19, 03:30 PM
Tks bro, I saw 16 is max , but my friend said that if you have more core CPU -- more logfile can be imported
In real, I have 40 core CPUs, but only 16 files can be imported at the same time

But to use the 16 import threads than the standard 4 you need to have the license that extends it.