PDA

View Full Version : ICS Telecom 9.3.0 Indoor Planning Guide

bikplaboi
2009-08-25, 09:06 AM
Hi All,

I am sharing the ICS Telecom 9.3.0 Indoor Planning Guide for those who want to learn this function in ICS Telecom.

Please don't forget to give thanks and add to my reputation...

ENJOY NOW

Cheers,,

bikplaboi

gnrladel
2009-09-03, 02:03 AM
Hello , i am a student in the final year in the telecom ingeneering , the subjet of my finale projet is to do a planification of an indoor wifi network of a building , well I know that I need some softwares to do that and I need knowledge about digitale maps , that’s why I need your help , so can you please help with some advice , ideas , or a software that I can work with , and I will appreciate that a lot , here is my email : adoula99_best@hotmail.com , please help me , I realy need your help

gnrladel
2009-09-04, 11:28 PM
hi all,
i need a digitale map for a building , to do my study on , please if some one have building digitale ,help me

bikplaboi
2009-09-08, 06:50 AM
Sorry friend I have only outdoor mapping data for my country and its a huge file about 10GB so try to look for sample data from other from members...

hi all,
i need a digitale map for a building , to do my study on , please if some one have building digitale ,help me

jclo13
2011-10-13, 07:21 AM
hi can you put it on rapidshare or megauplod please?

Hi All,

I am sharing the ICS Telecom 9.3.0 Indoor Planning Guide for those who want to learn this function in ICS Telecom.

ENJOY NOW

Cheers,,

bikplaboi

Annaas
2012-01-24, 07:06 PM
please can you share it at rapidshare or megaupload ?

luca.b
2012-02-02, 02:06 AM
There is 10.0 Version if you want

andoniwireless
2012-02-02, 12:15 PM
Hi where i can get your document because i dont have yet permission to donwload your document.

luca.b
2012-02-06, 06:00 PM
Hi All,

ENJOY NOW

Cheers,,

bikplaboi

A simple question: ICS doesn't allow multi-floor analisys? correct? And moreover it only 2-D analisys?