PDA

View Full Version : intracell handover

simmus0300
2009-08-18, 11:22 AM
I found during drive test, multiple no. of intracell H/O failure between A & B sector of a site.When I checked, I found there is no No alarm in site and target sector is not congested. Then what is the raeson of H/O failure.

tomi48
2009-08-18, 01:39 PM
have you check the each sector in their neghbour list? i think it's matter

kvf
2009-08-18, 04:32 PM
- check cross-connect
- check co-channel
- check COMB/NCOMB mode (some E/// RBS)
- neighbour list
and sectors A -> B - it's handover (it isn't intracell handover IMHO)

RF engineer
2009-08-18, 05:24 PM
I found during drive test, multiple no. of intracell H/O failure between A & B sector of a site.When I checked, I found there is no No alarm in site and target sector is not congested. Then what is the raeson of H/O failure.
there may be you have interference on Specific TRX( if hopping is active deactivated the intracell Ho there will be no effect of intracells HO) or there is hardware problem in the TRXs so it try to make HO in order to find best TRX .
BR
RF

simmus0300
2009-08-18, 10:54 PM
there may be you have interference on Specific TRX( if hopping is active deactivated the intracell Ho there will be no effect of intracells HO) or there is hardware problem in the TRXs so it try to make HO in order to find best TRX .
BR
RF

kindly explain it more clearly. Thanks. how can i find best TRX. Which command is used in E******* for finding interference/Hardware problem/best TRx.

RF engineer
2009-08-19, 01:07 AM
kindly explain it more clearly. Thanks. how can i find best TRX. Which command is used in E******* for finding interference/Hardware problem/best TRx.
Dear
Sorry i don't have E******* experience i have huawei and little bit Alcatel.
BR
RF

kvf
2009-08-19, 05:26 AM
Hardware problem
RXMFP:MO=RXOTRX-1-3,FAULTY,SUBORD;
Interference
RLCRP:CELL=xxxx,detail; ! see ICMBAND !
Alarms
RXASP:MO=RXOTG-1;

simmus0300
2009-08-19, 12:11 PM
thanks.
Dear, can you pl give me list of commands used in e******* with their parameters and their meaning and examples.