PDA

View Full Version : HASP HL SRM Q/A Extrator tool

intelliweb
2021-03-29, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone,

I need for dumping my HASP HL (SRM version) Dongle, what are the best tools to do that, and what is the final solution (public) to extract Q/A tables ?

Thank's in advance.

BfoX
2021-03-30, 03:52 AM
you need dump hasp hl part (password need), hasp srm part, make log with the usb trace, net get the vendor aes key and decode logs. this is starting point to make emulator

hp3hp3
2021-03-31, 09:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I need for dumping my HASP HL (SRM version) Dongle, what are the best tools to do that, and what is the final solution (public) to extract Q/A tables ?

Thank's in advance.

first u need share your setup file

pulp
2021-04-02, 09:10 PM
For SRM you will need average programming c++ skills as well.

dodotiro
2022-01-19, 03:07 PM
Hello dear member,
I have an emulator for Sentinel HASP hard lock. But the person who made this emulator, based on the specifications of Windows in the registry, such as: "DigitalProductId" and "DigitalProductId4" (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion) restricted it to a specific PC.
I was able to install and use this emulator on any other PC by copying the registry information to the destination PC. But there is a problem! After each restart the PC, the emulator does not work properly and I need to restart it once through the device manager to solved problem. I tried to put a command in the windows startup folder to automatically restart the emulator after booting Windows, but this solution requires administrator access and does not work for computers on the domain. Restricting the emulator using Windows specifications seems to have created this problem. What do you think How to remove the emulator dependency on the registry?
Thank you

BfoX
2022-01-19, 08:22 PM
Hello dear member,
I have an emulator for Sentinel HASP hard lock. But the person who made this emulator, based on the specifications of Windows in the registry, such as: "DigitalProductId" and "DigitalProductId4" (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion) restricted it to a specific PC.
I was able to install and use this emulator on any other PC by copying the registry information to the destination PC. But there is a problem! After each restart the PC, the emulator does not work properly and I need to restart it once through the device manager to solved problem. I tried to put a command in the windows startup folder to automatically restart the emulator after booting Windows, but this solution requires administrator access and does not work for computers on the domain. Restricting the emulator using Windows specifications seems to have created this problem. What do you think How to remove the emulator dependency on the registry?
Thank you

you ask crack for crack =)

dodotiro
2022-01-19, 08:45 PM
The problem I explained is also present in the first computer! Please help me.