PDA

View Full Version : Performance managment software

macro
2020-12-17, 04:18 AM
Hi all, a search for free or med solution to manager performance of mobile network. Maybe someone can adice some or maybe someone have expirience in this case

macro
2020-12-21, 11:52 PM
Hi all, a search for free or med solution to manager performance of mobile network. Maybe someone can adice some or maybe someone have expirience in this case

So nobody have such expirience to use custom dashboard for manage kpi?

miro
2020-12-22, 01:52 AM
Hi dear,

Normally you have two choices :
A- buy a soultion from the vendor , where may such are available like from E******* and Nokia, Infovista...
B- Build your own, by utilizing open source bigdata solutions in accordance with a data visualization tools like Tabluae

BR

macro
2020-12-22, 02:47 AM
Hi dear,

Normally you have two choices :
A- buy a soultion from the vendor , where may such are available like from E******* and Nokia, Infovista...
B- Build your own, by utilizing open source bigdata solutions in accordance with a data visualization tools like Tabluae

BR

That is why I try to ask here, our company havent enough money to buy Hua PRS, so I need free solution
Buti never work with database, so need something like omstar, where no need to configure database.
Omstar not a way, because need solution, that have Web access and not difficult for managers. Understand that this all is insane, try to tell my managers that omstar report is enough for them, but they want to see kpis in easy way without engineers))))

miro
2020-12-22, 06:54 AM
Dear Macro,

Then they need to have some developers in databases like Oracle or Hadoop, and to collect all the reports from such systems, do the needed data processing on the and then present them using Tabluae or any other dashboard software.

the cost will be the salary of the hired developers, normally three or four guys, depend on how much big the needed solution

BR.

BR

macro
2020-12-22, 07:22 AM
Thanks, I try to tell them that it is only one way to make what them want