PDA

View Full Version : pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr

dannthemann
2020-12-07, 06:29 PM
Hello colleagues,

According to technical documents, the counter family pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr for E**** LTE has 60 ranges:

[0]: =< -29 dB
[1]: ]-29..-28] dB
[58]: ]28..29] dB
[59]: > 29 dB

But for the operator I am working for, when I extract the data (directly from xml files) what I see are 121 ranges.
It seems that the values I need are in the even fields, but what do mean the other fields?

Best wishes

electron
2020-12-08, 12:24 AM
Hello colleagues,

According to technical documents, the counter family pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr for E**** LTE has 60 ranges:

[0]: =< -29 dB
[1]: ]-29..-28] dB
[58]: ]28..29] dB
[59]: > 29 dB

But for the operator I am working for, when I extract the data (directly from xml files) what I see are 121 ranges.
It seems that the values I need are in the even fields, but what do mean the other fields?

Best wishes

Hi,

It is most probably for both branch in 1 line . out of 120 you will have 60 for 1 antenna branch and the next 60 for other branch of feeder.

B
R

dannthemann
2020-12-08, 12:55 AM
Thanks electron,

This counter family has 7 counters:

pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr0: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch A and antenna branch B in antenna branch pair 0.
pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr1: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch B and antenna branch C in antenna branch pair 1.
pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr2: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch C and antenna branch D in antenna branch pair 2.
pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr3: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch D and antenna branch E in antenna branch pair 3.
pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr4: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch E and antenna branch F in antenna branch pair 4.
pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr5: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch F and antenna branch G in antenna branch pair 5.
pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr6: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch G and antenna branch H in antenna branch pair 6.

And for each of the 7 counters above, I get 121 ranges instead of the 60 ranges defined in the technical documentation.
In the picture in my first post you can see a real example from a raw xml file.

I think the useful data are in the fields: pmBranchDeltaSinrDistrN_2*N+2, where X=0….59

But I still don't know why I get 121 ranges instead of 60 and the use of the rest of values out of the array.

BRs