PDA

View Full Version : Question Calculate areas with poor coverage in Mapinfo

dacoder
2020-08-15, 10:34 PM
Hello,

I have exported my network coverage from Atoll in Mapinfo tab format. Next, I have country local zones tab format as well. What I'm trying to do is import both the coverage tab and zone tab into mapinfo, and find the zones where the coverage is poor (say rxlvl is -110dbm and below). How can this be achieved? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

macro
2020-08-16, 05:56 PM
Im not sure is it help, but on my network I calculate targer prediction in atoll, than in display optiins if prediction I delete all levels, only stay level below - 110,so you achive needed picture with bad zones

dmitry28
2020-08-17, 09:55 PM
Try importing your country local zones tab polygons as a Сomputation Zone. Calculate a prediction with only one level -110dbm and below. And then you can export the result

Hello,

I have exported my network coverage from Atoll in Mapinfo tab format. Next, I have country local zones tab format as well. What I'm trying to do is import both the coverage tab and zone tab into mapinfo, and find the zones where the coverage is poor (say rxlvl is -110dbm and below). How can this be achieved? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks