PDA

View Full Version : LTE ANR optimization

talken
2020-05-24, 05:48 PM
Hi all,
In my LTE Huawei network, all cells have a large numbers of neighbours (>100) and a part of them are far away ( d>80km) => increasing eRAB drop call rate continuously.
Are there any solutions to configure ANR for non adding these neighbours ?
I tried to blacklist some cells and it’s works, but I can’t do it to each cells of the network.

Thank you.

mounir34
2020-05-24, 06:53 PM
Dear
change ANR mode from Free mode to Control mode ,thanks

Hi all,
In my LTE Huawei network, all cells have a large numbers of neighbours (>100) and a part of them are far away ( d>80km) => increasing eRAB drop call rate continuously.
Are there any solutions to configure ANR for non adding these neighbours ?
I tried to blacklist some cells and it’s works, but I can’t do it to each cells of the network.

Thank you.

macro
2020-05-25, 03:48 AM
In kur network we ON anr on a week, than off, and clear neighbours manual. Its take a long time, but work

mounir34
2020-05-25, 05:22 AM
the same what we did in our Network ,open ANR for 1 month,collect data then close it and add neighboring Manually,i think is the best way,keep ANR in Free mode will make trouble in network
even for external definition so my suggestion to change it to Control mode is better,thanks

In kur network we ON anr on a week, than off, and clear neighbours manual. Its take a long time, but work

talken
2020-05-25, 07:22 AM
ok, thank you for your advices. I will try first to change ANR into control mode.

the same what we did in our Network ,open ANR for 1 month,collect data then close it and add neighboring Manually,i think is the best way,keep ANR in Free mode will make trouble in network
even for external definition so my suggestion to change it to Control mode is better,thanks

mounir34
2020-05-25, 11:47 AM
i am using below script if you need it,thanks

MOD ENODEBALGOSWITCH: AnrSwitch=IntraRatEventAnrSwitch-1&IntraRatAnrAutoDelSwitch-1&UtranAutoNrtDeleteSwitch-1&GeranAutoNrtDeleteSwitch-0&CdmaAutoNrtDeleteSwitch-0&IntraRatNoHoSetAnrSwitch-1, HoSignalingOptSwitch=McUtranNcellNumOptSwtich-1;
MOD CELLALGOSWITCH: LocalCellId=1, AnrFunctionSwitch=INTRA_RAT_ANR_SW-1&INTER_RAT_ANR_SW-1;
MOD ANR: DelCellThd=0, NcellHoStatNum=200, StatisticPeriod=1440, OptMode=CONTROLLED, ActivePciConflictSwitch=ON, EventAnrMode=NOT_BASED_NCL, UTRANEVENTANRMODE=NOT_BASED_NCL, AnrControlledHoStrategy=FORBID_HO, NoHoSetMode=NO_CHECK, NrtDelMode=EUTRAN_DELREDUNDANCENCELL-1&UTRAN_DELREDUNDANCENCELL-1&UTRAN_DELERRORNCELL-1&EUTRAN_DELCELLERRORNCELL-1, OptModeStrategy=EutranCtrlOptMode-1&UtranCtrlOptMode-1, StartTime=14&00&00, StopTime=15&00&00;
MOD ENODEBALGOSWITCH: PciConflictAlmSwitch=ON, PciConflictDetectSwitch=COLLISION_DETECT_SWITCH-1&CONFUSION_DETECT_SWITCH-1;
MOD CELLALGOSWITCH: LocalCellId=1, PciConflictReportSwitch=COLLISION_REPORT_SWITCH-1;

ok, thank you for your advices. I will try first to change ANR into control mode.

techfolkcmr
2020-05-25, 05:42 PM
Is there any calculation to find achievable throughput per user in a nodeB providing CS,CS 64 services having more than 100 users.

Qui najua
2020-05-28, 01:08 AM
you can consult the improve performance network.

all good for u!