PDA

View Full Version : Question lte air interface utilization

Farukh
2020-01-23, 07:03 PM
hello everyone! i have a question. pls advise me how to decline lte DL air utilization rate without lte bandwidth expansion?(we have channel bandwidht 10Mhrz)
Thanks in advance!

macro
2020-01-23, 07:28 PM
if i understand you correctly, try to reduce coverage area by moving antennas angle and build more sites.

Farukh
2020-01-24, 01:07 PM
No, i going to improve Kpi parameter of cell. What kind of parameters have in order to decrease lte DL air utilisation rate? Except changing antenna tilt(in Huawei)

plannerguy
2020-01-24, 07:22 PM
Hi

Tune accessibility parameters , Qrxlevelmin ..less user less utilization.

Rgds
Plannerguy

Farukh
2020-01-24, 07:29 PM
Could you send me some useful mml comands in this case?

Best regards
Farukh!

plannerguy
2020-01-24, 07:47 PM
Hi

which vendor.

Rgds
Plannerguy

Farukh
2020-01-24, 08:01 PM
Our vendor Huawei. If exist, can you share with me e-books(Guidelines) regarding Parameter Optimization!

ash98
2020-03-09, 07:02 AM
hello everyone! i have a question. pls advise me how to decline lte DL air utilization rate without lte bandwidth expansion?(we have channel bandwidht 10Mhrz)
Thanks in advance!

Most high DL PRB utilization normally related to too many cell edge users which use a lot of physical resources, if you only have a mid-band carrier regardless the bandwidth you will always experience this issue unless you heavily tune the LTE coverage to let it handover or release to another RAT very early.
The most effective way would be adding another low band carrier to make it become the coverage layer, then your mid-band will become a capacity layer and you can fine tune your handover and re-selection boundary between them.